CHAPTER 2

| word count: 3.5 K | 

CHAPTER 2 |

NEXT MORNING

♫ no going back♫ 

Peter: Meet me at Mr. Delmar's shop

Ned: alright

Peter arrived super early to Mr. Delmar's shop this morning. He wanted to tell Ned something away from the girls.

"Hey, Mr. Delmar!" Peter greeted. Peter walked in and grabbed a few snacks and made his way up to the counter.

"Hey, Mr. Parker, how's it going this morning?" Mr. Delmar asked. Peter grabbed his wallet and looked up and grinned, "I have a plan to tell the girl I like I like her."

Mr. Delmar let out a chuckle and grinned, "Young love, it was so awkward when I was younger. Don't get too caught up in love, kid. Sometimes the women just want to boss you around all the time."

"That sounds like personal experience?" Peter laughed. Mr. Delmar gave him a look. Peter cut the laughing, "Sorry."

"No, you're good, kid. Just don't get too sad when she says she's into the popular dude." Mr. Delmar said. Peter nodded, "In this case, I don't think so." Peter said his farewells and waved to Mr. Delmar.

Peter walked out of the shop to see Ned waiting for him in front.

"Oh, hey Peter, I didn't know if you were already here or still on your way." Ned smiled. Peter nodded as they both did their handshake.

"Okay, so I have a plan!" Peter exclaimed. Ned knew this might not go as planned, "Are you sure it's going to work?"

"No, it's going to work. I didn't sleep trying to think of a way." Peter admitted. Ned nodded in disappointment.

"I mean, first we should like find out if she's even into you, or like guys, you know?" Ned added.

"I'm going to take her outside during lunch and offer her a picnic date thing and then I'm going to tell her my feelings." Peter ignored Ned's comment.

"Well, only if you feel confident Peter, I'll help you out. Oh hey! MJ and I should record the whole thing! Maybe we could hide somewhere, that way we can show you guys in five years the first time you told Y/n how you felt." Ned exclaimed. Peter nodded his head in excitement, "Yes! Perfect."

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾