CHAPTER 5

| word count: 3.5 K |

CHAPTER 5 |

Y/n was mad at Peter. What right did he have to ask her these personal questions like if she didn't struggle with her own feelings? He didn't have the right to just get mad at her like that. She did nothing to have Peter yell at her like that. She wasn't just going to let it happen and forget about it.

Once the bell went off, she ran out without grabbing anything from her locker. The only way she was going to be able to get rid of this feeling was fighting.

Y/n went to a hidden alley and changed. She was off to fight bad guys.

♫that's my girl♫

"I'll pretend ever face I hit is, Peter."

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

"Hand over the money!" The robber yelled pointing a gun to the banker. Y/n blasted the door open. The robber started shooting at Y/n and she reflected the shots with her electrokinesis. She went up right up to him and kicked him in the face. She went in for another kick in the stomach and he grabbed her foot. He twisted her foot throwing her on the ground face down. The robber pointed his gun at her and she swiftly turned over on her back and light blue electricity came running out of her fingers. It shocked him and he was on the ground. Y/n got up and saw seven other men with guns ready to attack.

Y/n laughed, "Let's have fun."

She ran towards the first two men coming her way. She caught some air and jumped right in between the men blowing them away with an electrical force. The next three came with big guns. They shot at her once, she was thrown across the room and hit the wall.

"Ow..." Y/n mumbled. She quickly got up and throw some electric power balls at them. They had some crazy guns. They continued to shoot at her as she dodged them. Y/n ran fast at them and then slid down on the ground and shocked the men's feet. She got up and looked at the other two. These were some big boys.

She went to punch one of them in the chest and it made no mark, she held her fist making faces of pain. The big guy laughed and his friend pushed Y/n on the ground.

"Did you guys forget I have electricity in my palms." Y/n asked the two as they peered down at her on the ground. She held her palms up at the two men's face and blasted her blue powers up.

"I think I might have fried their faces..." Y/n commented as she got up. She looked around at the mess she made, she smiled. This felt good.

The banker thanked her and Y/n asked if everyone was okay. The police broke the remaining glass doors and walked in. She had to run now.