six.

stream un village or baekhyun will eat all ur children

---

donghyuck leaned back in his chair. he was busy doing the usual, but his encounter with mark this morning seemed to never leave his mind.

pshhh, he acts like i'm his servant. i'm only his secretary, haechan thought.

he got up to give mark his schedule for tomorrow and knocked on his office.

"come in."

"mr. lee, i have your schedule for tomorrow. mr. kim said there's a small chance of him not being up to meet up, but he'll notify you in advance."

mark groaned.

"i've asked him so many times to meet up, and even tomorrow he won't make it? just exactly how busy is this man?"

"i can get in touch with the staff over there to actually check how busy he i-"

"nevermind donghyuck. just hand me my schedule." mark looked up.

"oh, and i had the chance to look over the preparation's for the visitor from china that you gave me this morning. everything is just about ready, there's nothing you need to worry about here."

mark took the papers from haechan's hands.

for a split second, their fingers touched and mark was sure that he felt a shiver down his spine.

he looked at haechan as he stood there, waiting for mark to say something.

the way his light brown hair rested on his forehead, his long eyelashes seemed to yell at mark and tell him "mark, you're ugly i'm prettier than you".  his shirt seemed to be screaming for help, it looked like it was sweating buckets in there, begging to be taken off.

haechan wiped the beads of sweat on his forehead, giving mark a sign that he should say something.

mark cleared his throat.

"you can leave now, hyuck. also if you need to turn the ac on, you can."

"you look like you're dying in that. that's such a hot turn on." mark got up to stretch.

"e-excuse me. what?" donghyuck was taken aback.

"i said you can turn the ac on."

"y-you just called me hot."

mark stopped. did he just say that out loud? that was meant to stay in his mind.

"haha, donghyuck you're so funny. i'm flattered you think i find you hot but this is the workplace." mark scratched his forehead, really hoping haechan wouldn't out him.

"ehem, i think you did say i'm hot." haechan walked and stood right in front of him.

"even a turn on." he whispered in his ear.

"uhhhh, naw that's your imagination." mark coughed.

haechan giggled. it was cute seeing mark flustered like this.

"is it really making you frustrated seeing me like this?" haechan unbuttoned a button.

"uhhHHHhh, i think you can leAve now?"

he unbuttoned another button.

"uhhHhhHHhh, the doOr is rigHT there??"

haechan unbuttoned another butto-

"PLEASE KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON OH MY GOD !1!11!"

donghyuck couldn't take it. he burst out in laughter at the sight of mark's cherry tomato face.

"im just kiddinggg." he buttoned up. "i'll contact you when mr. kim confirms his presence tomorrow. and by the way, ill turn the ac on because you look like you could use it." he let out another giggle.

donghyuck left and closed the door.

mark sat down. his heart was beating so incredibly fast, he could die right then and there.

just what exactly was this boy doing to him?