seven.

donghyuck looked in the mirror. he was washing his hands in the bathroom.

him and a few other employees were at the airport, awaiting mr. visitor. well, it never occurred to haechan that mark didn't say his name.

speaking of mark, he was right outside, probably getting irritated by the minute. after all, it was donghyuck that suggested they come to the airport earlier.

two hours earlier

"mr. lee, i know his flight isn't until 7:00 pm later this evening, but maybe we should leave now? there could be traffic and i'm afraid we might leave a bad impression if he's stuck at the airport with no one to help. it's always good to be a little early." donghyuck whispered to mark as they walked down the hallway.

"very well. i trust your opinion, secretary lee. tell the others to get the car ready."

and now it was still 5:30 pm, and they were all ready to murder whoever suggested they come this early.

"so much for being a little early," mark muttered as donghyuck came out the bathroom.

"i'm sorry sir, but you must admit, it's better than being late." donghyuck said as they made their way back to gate 21.

mark ignored him as he took a seat. he slipped out his phone as donghyuck took a seat behind him.

tsk, who does he think he is, haechan thought. 

yes he may be a grand ceo of a huge company, but that doesn't give him any right to act rude. if he keeps his little act up, i really will just kill him-

"ah! mr. lee, it's a pleasure to see you again."

donghyuck looked up.

you know that saying, the best things in life aren't the things you search for, but the things that search for you.

well, that was haechan in this case.

as he looked up, he might as well seen something he never expected he would ever see in this life alone.

the most ethereal man lay before him, charcoal black hair resting perfectly on his forehead. his legs seemed to make a statement as he strutted over to where mark was, greeting him with his shining smile plastered across his face.

oh yes, this man was beautiful.

and mark seemed to notice hyuck staring.

"mr. hendery, it's so nice to see you again. how was the trip?" mark shook his hand and put on a somewhat forced smile, not even comparing to the so-named, mr. hendery.

"i mean, it was a bit of a long one, but as long as i'm here to meet you all, i'm glad i came." he smiled, again.

"this is my secretary, lee donghyuck. and these are a couple of my employees at the company, also here to greet you."

hendery walked up to hyuck.

"nice to meet you, secretary lee. i hope we can become good friends." hendery shook his hand as he sent a wink.

"mr. hendery, we're here to work. now it doesn't concern me what you do outside of here, but while we're all still here, please keep it work friendly. shall we go then?" mark shot a glare at haechan.

"ehem, follow me." donghyuck muttered to the rest of the employees.

mark walked close to haechan. this was only his second meeting with hendery, and he was still skeptical of him.