chapter 29

Cc...

" fuck ! Right there " I moaned , as I deepend my nails into his back . He bit my neck causing me to arch my back even more . " fuck ! " he moaned , " I'm C .. Cummin " I moaned , he bit my neck again " not until I tell you to " he said , as he picked up his pace . " go ahead baby , let it Cum " he said as he smacked my thigh , and then felt myself relaease and he soon did the same .

" damn , I missed you " B said , as he rolled off top of me . we both were laying on our backs with the covers over top of our necked bodies . " I missed you to daddy " I said , as I tried to catch my breathe , he laughed . " your a clown " I laughed . * baby crys * I looked at B who looked at me , I sighed and turned to look at the clock that was on my night stand . 4:40 am read across the screen .

" damn , I fucked you for a hour " I laughed , and smacked his chest . " shut up " I got myself , out of bed and stretched . I then threw on one of Bs big V necks and made my way into serinitys Nursery . " ok tink tink ok " I said in a baby voice as I picked Serinity up . " whats the matter with mommys baby " I said as I kissed her cheek . I looked her into her eyes , and fell in love all over again . being a mother is the best feeling in the world , its hard but its worth it once I see her face . " you hungry fat mama " she squeezed my thumb , I laughed and walked out of her nursery and down stairs into the kitchen .

I made my way into the kitchen , and put serninity into her baby carrier that was already in the kitchen . I opened the top cabnient and took out her Similac and baby bottle , after I made her bottle I put it in the bottle warmer and once it was finish I tested it and then picked up back up and gave it to her .

" thats all my fat girl wanted huh mama ?" I smiled , I then heard foot steps and B appeared in the kitchen . " hey baby girl " he said , as he kissed her cheek . he then picked her up and out of my hands , and fed her the bottle . " go head up stairs and get some sleep I got her " I smiled " you sure " he just nooded . I stood up and did as told .

Before , I got up stairs I heard him talking I stoped and slowly made my way into the dinning room , to hear what he was saying . " your so pretty , baby girl " he said " just like your mom , damn I make cute kids aint that right Seri " I laughed after listening to him for another min I made my way upstairs and drifted into a deep sleep .

Latter on

" hey girl " tanisha , one of the workers that worked at the hair shop Ki pre owned said . I smiled , " hey nisha " thats the baby ?" she asked I smiled , and nooded my head " yea " she walked towards the stroller and lifted up the blanket that was covering her face .

She smiled , " omg she looks just like B damn this his twin girl " ilaughed , " nah , she just as cute as her mama " we laughed . " where ki ?" in the back " she replied , " watch her for me ?" she nooded her head , and pushed the stroller to her station , with everybody asking who pretty baby was she .

I made my way to the back , to see Ki on the phone with someone . I surprised her and , and she jumped a little causing me to laugh . " yea .. Ok thanks .. See you soon.. Alright bye " she said , and then hung up the phone . "Bitch you scared me " she said as she slapped my shoulder , I laughed . " punk bitch " ya mother " we laughed . " wheres my pretty girl ?" she asked , I frowned . " damn no hey bestftriend , I miss you , how are you ?" she laughed and grabed me into a hug . " I'm sorry hey bestfriend " I laughed , and huged her back .

" she's up from with tanisha " she nooded her head . " damn my fucking feet hurt " ki said as she grabed a chair and sat down . " who were you talking to earlier ?" I asked , she laughed " damn nosey bitch " I sucked my teeth . " whatever forreal tho ?" my Obgyn , I made a appointment to see how my mooh is doing " she looked down at her belly and smiled . " cant wait huh ?" she shook her head . " nope I'm excited " being a mother is the best feeling ever " she smiled , " I know but you make it look so easy " .

I sighed , " shit it far from easy , dont get me wrong I LOVE being a mom , but if I didnt have b damn my ass would be Worn out " she laughed , " I feel you , I like being a mom even tho he/shes not here yet Taking care of nyla these past weekes have helped me see how parent hood is gonna be , I dont know how her mother could just up and leave her that little girl won my heart as if she was mines " I smiled and looked at her , she was now crying yea you can tell shes pregnant .

I laughed , " ya big emotional ass " she sucked her teeth " bitch shut up , & eat my ass " I frowned my face . " nasty bitch " . " umm C , serinity shit and I love her and all but I dont change shit " tanisha said as she held Serenity away from her with her face frowned , I laughed . " give me my baby bitch " I took serinity from her . " hey mommy shitty girl " I said , as I kissed her cheeks .

" where can I change her ?" I asked ki , " in the bathroom I got a baby changer put in there for you , so your good " I smiled and made my way to the back . " geshh , you stink serinity " I said playfully as I held my nose , she smiled . * beep, beep, beep * I sighed and pulled my phone from out of my pocket . husband read across the screen I smiled . " daddy calling , tink " I said as I answered the phone .

" hello ?" I said , " hey baby " B said , I smiled " hey hunny wassup ?" nothing , I miss yall " I smiled , " we miss you to , you gonna be out all night ?" he sighed " honestly I dont know yet ima try not to tho " I rolled my eyes . " mhmm " I said . I guess he could tell I was annoyed because chcukled . " fix ya face big ass baby , ima be home before you go to Sleep I promise " I laughed , " nope fuck you " he laughed . " where she at ?" he asked , " right here , say hey daddy " I said to serinity , she just looked at the phone crazy I laughed . " hey fat girl , I miss you " B said , I smiled . " ight , baby I gotta go call me whenever yall get home Love you gimmie kiss " I laughed and blew a kiss into the phone . " love you more " and with that we hung up . I picked up serinity and threw the diapper into the trash , washed my hands and made my way back to the front .

" bitch yes , and then this nigga had the nerve to say my pussy was weak girl I went off I was like BUT BITCH I had ya lil ass in tounges hunny " Darien one of the faggy workers said , everybody was laughing . I sat in the empty chair that was at one the stations next to Ki . she was doing a little girls hair , I smiled I think kis gonna be a good mother , her baby bump was not starting to show .

" then what he say D ?" tanisha asked as she laughed . " bitch nothing , cause he knew he sounded stupid as hell " we all laughed . " you a trip hunny " ki said , " girl yes and my shoes allways tied " D said , we laughed . " so miss C how you like being a momny ?" D asked me as he continued to do the old lady hair that was in his chair . I smiled as I looked down at Seri . " I love it " I replied he smiled , " shes the cutest thing mmm just like her fine ass father " I looked at D like he was crazy as everybody eles laughed . " bitch " I said as I laughed , " child , if he went just a little to the left I have his ass on lock " we laughed . " bitch thats my god daughters father you talking about " ki said , he shrugged his shoulders " shit if Rodney turned to it would be even better " back away from my man hoe " ki said we all laughed . " im just playing " I laughed and shook my head . This was all I need some times with my girls , nothing was better then just sitting in the salon and goosping with people that knew you best .