Chapter 32

Ki ...

3 months latter 

" you have a collect call from Rodney , an imate from Atlantas county jail if you would like to accept this call stay on the line if not simply hang up " the same voice ive been hearing for the past 3 month said into the phone , I sighed waiting to hear rodneys voice .

" hello .. Ki ?" I smiled " I'm here " I said feeding Zydn . yup three months ago I gave birth to my baby boy zydn Kayden Smith , he was 7 pounds , 8ouncs I guess sense all I did was eat so much I knew he was gonna be big . I had him 3 days after Rodney went to jail sense he couldnt be there he called and was there every step of the way while I was pushing . Zydn is a spitting image of Rodney , his dimple in his chin and the little tiny freckles under his left eye ,with a head full of hair,  hes brown skin with green eyes just like my mom use to have to me he's perfect .

" wyd ma ?" he asked me " feeding zydn wyd ?" shit in jail " I laughed , and rolled my eyes . " your so boring " I could tell he was smiling . " I miss yall man " I smiled " we miss you more , but well be to see you tomorrow " he paused , " umm yall cant " I looked at my phone with a confused look .

" and why tf not you havint seen zydn sense he was born Rodney " I said with irritation,  sense zydn was to small to be in the jail and I didnt want my son getting sick or anything me and Rodney thought it was best if I waited until zydn was at least 3 months , if I went to see him I would give him to D or Cc .

" calm down ma , you just can't right now I promise you will soon just alot of shit going on right now ight ?" I nooded my head in fustration . " yea rodney " fix ya face " he said , I couldnt help but to smile . " no you asswhole " I laughed , " thats better I love you ki " .I smiled " I love you more " nah forreal , I love you with everything in me you mean the world to me and I thank you for never leaving my side , I know I did some fucked up shit but your my queen my world my girl and the mother of my child sense I layed eyes on you I wanted to make you mines I tried to flirt with bitches in front of you , touch bitches infront of you but that was all to get ya attention I always wanted you and till this day I still get Butterflies when I see you  you mean the world to me baby girl I wouldnt trade you for the world . I love you Kishay baby I promise I do " Rodney said into the phone , i couldnt do nothing but smile " I love you more rodney thats what im here for " i said back .

"30 seconds remaning " the voice on the phone said letting ki and rodney know there phone call was about to end , she sighed and could feel the tears form in her eyes , she hatted when this happen becuase she didnt know the next time she would hear his voice it could be hours the next time she talk to him . " dont cry ma , I promise ima talk to you latter ight , give zy a kiss for me I love you " she smiled , and wiped the tears that had fallen " I love you more " and with that they hung up .

Ki got up off the bed with zydn on her hip and walked into Ccs room . sHe and C decided they would live together until the boys came home . It was gonna be hard for Ki to raise a 3 month old baby by herself and for C to do the same with serinity . Sense C has been a mother longer then Ki they decided they could both help eachother out .

" hey C " ki said , as she enterd Cs room to see that she was on the phone , it must have been brandon becuase she was smiling ear to ear . C put her finger towards lip telling ki to be quiet she rolled her eyes and sat at the end of Ciaras bed . " yea baby , .. You so nasty .. Not over the phone .. Haha , alright tonight .. Will do .. I love you more .. Alright bye " C said into the phone before she hung up ki rolled her eyes .

" yall bitches are Nasty " C rolled her eyes " jealous much ?" she asked ,ki couldnt help but to laugh " you wish " they both laughed . " hey zydn , hi god mommys baby " C said as she took Zydn out of Ki amrs . Seinity had been gone for about 3 days , she was with Brandons god mother , Ms . linda thought that Ki needed a break and thought it would be a good idea if she kept serinity for a little while . It gave C some times to vist brandon and catch up on school . Sense im still on meternity leave , my doctor said I shouldnt be back in the shop until zydn 3months and 2 weeks I couldnt wait . Me and C got serinity and zydn into the great day care that was 15 mins from my job and 25 mins from her school .