Part 1

The Beginning

In a sweaty weather, a man is walking and breathing heavily. He has just escaped from the target of barbaric tribe of man who has a red skin, wears primitive clothing and uses axe, bows in war. We named them the "Red Indians".He is walking through a dense jungle. Then he saw an end to it and beginning of a series mountains known as the "Appalachian Mountains".He crossed it and went to his family. His head was heavy because of the debt he had to pay. His only earning source hunting trip has went against him. Now he has to face the court as he is unable to do it.In front of the judge he explained his situation with great confidence and with a heart greater than that. The judge offered him jail or he can do a thing that is unthinkable. He embraced the unthinkable.Daniel Boone will do the unthinkable.

The Journey

He is crossing the Appalachian Mountains to settle in the jungle. It is a signature on his own death sentence. The crown of England ordered the colonists not to cross the Appalachians for settlement. Only for hunting and woodcutting. But the Americans have decided to fight. Some for their freedom. Some for wealth.One of the greedy fellow is the judge who sent Boone to settle in the west. He sent Boone to the west so that he can make a settlement and sell lands to those who will come to America. Thus will make him rich.As Boone takes a step front, he gets a step ahead to his goal and a step deep to danger. He is into a land ruled by barbarians. A tribe of Red Indians named "Shawnee".After reaching a vast field inside the deep jungle Boone decided to end the journey. He decided to make a fort by woods as soon as possible. The place will be known as "Boonesborough".

The Fort

Due to a tremendous danger of Shawnee attack, the settlers works hard to make the fort. By a few saw, axes, and a lots of determination they made a fort in a few days. Surrounded by a high pointed wood wall. It can be only penetrated if the gate is opened or attackers attack with something higher then the two storey wall.As the fort making is done, Boone's family came to live with other peoples who are tired of Royals owning everything and want something of their own.They have a dream which will be known as the American Dream.One wife and eight children is Boone's world. In that world the most beloved person is Boone's eldest daughter 14 years old Jemima.He taught her everything he knows. She is not an ordinary girl. She is more of a woodswoman.

Abduction of Jemima

One day, Jemima with other women went to get water from the river. Boone was working in the fort. Suddenly He heard a scream of a girl. He recognized the voice of Jemima and grabbed his gun and rushed towards the river with some men. There he found pitchers here and there.After searching a little bit he found a small piece of cloth which Jemima was wearing. He understood that Jemima has left a trail for them. So they started to track it.

The Attack on ShawneeThe sun has set. Barbarians gathered around a fire. Jemima and other girls are tied to a tree. The savages are celebrating as they are successful over the whites who are invading their land. As they dance and feast one of the guards hear some cracking sound. He went to see what the matter is. Suddenly firing started. They are surrounded by whites. Their muskets are firing bullets which has sent many of them to the darkness of death in a dark night. After a little fighting all Indians are slaughtered. The girls were saved.This incident had a positive as well as negative impact on their lives. The women who are the half power of settlers are free of fear caused by the Reds. And the Reds are both afraid and vengeful for their loss.