A new beginning

*AN*
(Y/N) = your name
I don't have an update scheduled so I'll update regularly, 3/ 4 times a week.
That's all for now, enjoy the story!! :3
———————————————————————-

You take your first steps. Welston High school. "This is finally my escape" you say while entering your accommodation. You unlock the door and look around.
"This will do" you say as you walk to your room to drop your stuff. Come to think of it, it is quite spacious, I think I'll like it here. Anyway, as long as I stick to the tracks and not lose sight I'll be able to succeed. You finally finish unpacking your clothes.
"Maybe I should take a look around."
You put on your signature black jumper over your plain black shirt and throw on some trainers.
"Time to explore!" You say to yourself with a hint of excitement. You've always liked looking around in new places, not that you went to many.
You shop around a bit and then pass by a ability reading stall. You wanted to see what the commotion was all about so you went to take a look.
'You mind your business you damn brattt!!'

*excuse me? this is my business. I'm not going to wait around for your ten dollar refund. Stop bullying the guy and give someone else a turn.

'HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY!
KIDS LIKE YOU SHOULD LEARN TO KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT!'

Well, in the end he chickened out by calling security because she almost blew his face off. What interesting people. Helping someone with at a lower tier with no personal gain? That's new. Well, it's pretty late, I'll get a boba then go home, I have school tomorrow anyway. I tell myself while I walk to the shop. Hopefully it's not closed...

Never mind... it's closed. Guess I'd better rush home.
It's 22:00. I stayed out for a while. Well, better rest up for tomorrow, I wouldn't want to fall asleep in the first class. I hope people don't make a huge fuss about my existence. I might need to make a few friends so I don't look like a loner but no one too close.
If I'm lucky than no one will attempt to blast my face off! >~< heh!
After bandaging up my arms I sink into my bed. "Sorry for leaving you." I say while drifting asleep into the peaceful night...

You need to train harder. If you slack you'll never be good enough. I'll only be proud if you get 100%. What did I deserve to get someone as useless as you. You're a moron. Maybe you deserve everything that they do to you. You're powerless. You don't belong here.

You don't belong here.
You don't belong anywhere.
That's why you enlisted.
You let them do whatever they wanted.
And now you're their tool,
No matter where you go it will always stay the same...

Ngh... you slowly wake up. It doesn't affect you, nothing will.

4:00am. I have 4 hours till school starts. I might as well play overwatch to preoccupy myself, murdering digital programs of code makes anyone feel better. Heh.
You chuckle to yourself as you pull out your PS4 and select your main. Widowmaker. Her emotionless outside personality. Reminds you how you used to act.

Well, time to snipe some red people!!
You elegantly glide your crosshair to the enemy widowmakers head and one shot her.
"I'm the better widow, try me!" You exclaim cockily at the screen, as if you were talking to the actual person.
This goes on for a while until you realise that you'll be late if you keep this up.

Damn, I'd better get ready to head to school. It starts in 40 minutes. You know that it'll take you 20 minutes to walk so you only had time to get ready and run. Too bad my ability can't make me run too much faster. :((
You get changed and sprinted to the bus stop,(you couldn't be asked to walk.) only just about making it. Like seriously. A second later an the bus would have left without you.

"I have been blessed" you whisper to yourself while you enter the swinging doors of the bus.
Too many people. Ah, this is why my introverted ass does not take the bus, I can't handle being so close to another human. Please bus get to my stop alreadyyy.

Eventually the bus stops at Wellston High School. You dash inside the school. Before you run any further, you are greeted by 2 teachers. They introduce themselves and show you to your class.
You make a wise assumption that there wasn't going to be a tour. Oh well, if I get lost I can just, idk. Panic!

Soon I get taken to my classroom.
As I enter I hear students whispering about a new girl and that they were hoping that it wouldn't be another cripple like last time, or something like that, and other random rumours that someone probably made up about me. I roll my eyes and walk up to the teacher.
He was a young looking fellow with messy dark hair and oversized circular glasses. He caught the classes attention and asked my to introduce myself. In which i did, in a peaceful manner than took a seat next to this familiar looking boy, he looks like that ravenett who confronted the crazy lady at the mall yesterday. 
Probably deja vu.
Class ends and then I walk to lunch. I have no interest in making friends with a bunch of weaklings. 
I make my way to the cafeteria, and while I'm walking I hear people whispering about chocolate cake?
Well, your girl has got to get herself some...
You rush (again) to the cafeteria and swipe some chocolate cake from some other girl who was trying get some. She sits their sulkily, and doesn't even try to get it back? Heh, to bad. It makes my job easier anyway.

You walk up to the rooftop, and sit and eat your lunch. You see two people. A duo coloured hair girl and the same ravenette from class. 
They seem like good friends.
I wish I could make one.
But it'll only distract me.
I need to focus on what needs to be done.

You're so busy in your thoughts that you don't see them walk up to you.
"Ah, sadly Elanie wasn't in to take you around campus and introduce you to everyone."
Said the duo coloured hair girl.
"No worry, my name is Seraphina, and this is John." She also says while pointing to the ravenett.

Ugh, socialisation. I mentally say.
I hope this doesn't take long...
———————————————————————-
*A/N*
Well, that's part one, hope you enjoy.
A new chapter will be out soon !!!
:3
Byeeeeeee