Just another day...

*A/N*
Bet you were annoyed at my cliffhanger, hehehe (you probably weren't) anyway, enjoy the chapter. Feel free to comment and other stuff.
Enjoyyyyyy :3
________________________________
I thought I told you not to bump into me. Ever. Unless you wanted me to put you in your place. Witch I won't hesitate in doing, weakling.
He says this while surrounding me with a barrier, shrinking it until it's nearly crushing me.

I do wish that someone could help me. I think to myself. There's nothing I really can do, can I ?
My hand's on the other side of the barrier!!

CRUNCH...

"Damn." I yell. "That hurts."He continues till both of my arms at in that same state. How the hell am I going to carry my bag home now? Just my luck bumping into the king.

That should put you in your place. He says with that smug smile on his face. I want to wipe it off his face so badly.
"Do you take entertainment in this." I spat the question out just before he was about to leave.

No... he says. There's nothing satisfying about destroying a cripple es-

"I'm not a cripple you bast-"

Do not interrupt me. Who is king here.
Me or YoU!

I remain silent.

Exactly like I said. He mutters.

He then turns and walks off. Bastard.

I silently heal my arm almost instantaneously and start to walk home.
It took a little more energy than usual. I thought to myself as I made my way home.

I slumped onto my bed and let the darkness take over...

This will stop others from preying on you because of your weakness. If you let us, we can make you invincible. No one will be able to stop you. Now, do yourself a favour and take the enhancers.

You want to be stronger. Don't you?

You jolt out of your bed.

"Another nightmare" you say to yourself. You go to the bathroom to wash your face.

"Ugh... 3am? Guess I have a few more hours to kill."
You make yourself an English breakfast. Sausages, eggs, baked beans and toast.
It reminds of your old home. Before the events happened. Oh how you miss it in times like these. The sweet sound of mothers voice. The full fridge, the big garden. Along with the hugs she gave you before you went to bed...

You shake your head, snapping out of your thoughts.
"Focus on the present (y/n). You can't let the little things consume you. It'll only make you weaker in combat." You say to yourself.

You pull out your boxing gloves and start aggressively punching the bag, power and emotion in every punch.
After a few punches you nearly felt wiped out so you sat on the couch and slowly dozed off again...

You want to be stronger, don't you?

You wake up. This time in more of a calm manner.

"This will not affect me."

6am.

You get ready for school and then leave.
Due to the fact that you had literal bags of time, you decide to walk instead.

On the way to school you happen to stumble across John.
He runs up to you with full speed.

Hey (y/n) !! He says, a beaming smile on his face.

"Yo"

I didn't know you lived this way.

" I didn't know that you lived down this way either, it's nice to see ya." You say.
His happiness seems to radiate on to you. Because rarely enough you also start smiling.

You should smile more often (y/n). It suits you.

________________________________

Sorry for not updating, and the short chapter.
School has just been a pain. See you all tomorrow.  :3