School

*A/N*
I'm back with more inspiration for another chapter. Enjoyyyy
:3
P.S
'=Sera
-=John
"=You
————————————————————————
They looked at me with sympathy in their eyes. I hate that look. I'm not pathetic. Why can't they leave me alone. Remember what you said.
''you need a few friends, nothing too close.''
Nows your chance. Go make conversation and stuff.
" Name's (Y/N)"
'It's good to meet you. Also, only royals are allowed on the rooftop, so if you aren't willing to fight than someone might kick you off. Just a heads up.'
"Good to know" I say harshly, maybe a bit too harshly.
'So, what's your ability?' She asks sweetly.
"Shadow" I say bluntly.
'Anddddd?' She says in a curious manner.
"It allows me to control shadows to a certain extent. What's your ability, and the other guys?"
'Time manipulation and he doesn't have one. He's still a good person though, promise'
"Wait, you're the ace right, sorry, I've just heard so many great things about your ability from around school. You're the most powerful around school. Must be pretty cool. Wish I was that powerful."
'Yeah, for the most part anyway.' She says in almost a... disappointed tone?

I haven't talked many people who would be disappointed about being the most powerful, but maybe I just haven't opened my eyes wide enough.
-Welcome to the school- he says with a goofy smile on his face. -I'm sorry that Elanie wasn't here to take you around campus. If it's not too much trouble, do you mind if me and Seraphina show you around instead?-

"Well, I might as well. I say while slowly rising up from the ground. It would help me to be able to get to know where things are, instead of just the canteen, classroom and rooftop.

-Sera, are you coming too?- he asks her sweetly.
'I have nothing else to do so, sure!' She says to him.

During the tour :
My mind keeps asking me the same question. How the hell is he so happy?
The way he was and still is walking is even radiating positivity. If I had 1% of it, it'll probably cure depression!
Why dose it even annoy me in the first place?
Meh, I don't really care anyway.

-So, that's the science ro~ Hey!! Are you okay?-He crouches down to help me up.

Watch where you're going, you should be more careful around your king. The blondie warned me before he walked of.

"Who's he, and what did he mean by king? He seems a little young, don't ya think?"

- That's Arlo, and like he already told you, he's king, so unless you're as powerful as Seraphina, it's best to avoid bumping into him.

'He's also a pain in the but' said Seraphina. 'He's still trying to get me to become queen again, even though I clearly don't want to be. It's really annoying.'

I sit there taking in as much information as possible, being queen seems tough, having everyone's eyes constantly on you, but being powerless is also a pain. You're always picked on and reminded the fact that you contribute nothing to society. Life sucks.

-Anyway (Y/N), don't we have class in 5 minutes?!-
"Oh, right lets go"

You make it for your second class, music. One of my most prized hobbies. Singing. I may not look like it but I'm pretty good at it. I would sing to myself every day, it was a great comfort and helped me forget about all the hardships. It was there for me when the people I needed weren't.

For the project, we had to form groups and create a cover for one of our favourite songs, it was a six week project and we will have to practice in the practice rooms twice a week in our music classes.
Me, John, Isen, Blyke, Remi And Elanie (when she comes back)are one of the groups that were formed and clearly, I was in it.
Hey, at least I know one person. How bad can it be anyway?

Maybe we should do a song from panic at the disco?
Or, Billies song Copycat
Did you see that song, maybe we should have a duet. Señorita.
Yeah, I like that idea!
And slowly everyone agreed.
Ugh, I hate love songs. I haven't even heard it and I know that I'll probably not like it. I don't really have any other suggestions anyway, so might as well.

Time to organise the instruments and vocals, we will also need someone to order the music, Blyke, could you do that for me?

Of course Remi!

(Y/N) do you mind singing? Me and, no offence to Elanie, can't sing so could you fill in please?

"Sure" I say coldly, she's lucky that I can sing, otherwise this group would definitely be screwed. I think as I chuckle to myself.

John, Isen and Blyke, I'm gonna let you 3 decide between each other on who's going to sing the male part. Remi shouts over to them.

Funnily enough, they start playing Rock Paper Scissors. But then, out of the corner of my eye I watch it go a little violent. John may have won the Rock Paper Scissors, but Isen and Blyke manage to force him to sing anyway. It's none of my business on how they concluded the matter, all that matters is that the person can sing.

That concludes the roles!! Exclaims Remi. She grabs the paper out of her pocket and starts reading everyone's role for conformation.
So, (Y/N) and John are vocals,
Isen is on piano,
I'm on electric guitar
Blyke is on the drum kit
And Elanie is on bass.

That'll do for now.
A few minutes later we are all dismissed. John tags along behind me and says,
I was wondering if you wanted to practice singing with me sometime? We can also stop by my favourite boba shop on the way if you want to!
He says this with the most adorable look in his eyes, geezzz.

I'll see if I'm free. I simply reply before heading around the corner to go home. Only to bump into something, or someone for the second time this day.
"Ugh, apologies" I say to (I think his name is Arlo?)before heading off. While I'm trying to leave, he grabs my arm and says...