SEASON FINALE

*THE CRAZY ROOMMATES SAGA*

*SEASON ONE*

*Ep 20: SEASON FINALE*

*WRITTEN BY:*

*Author George Haman*

*MOBILE: 0798952111*

*EMAIL: authorhaman@gmail.com*

**************************************************

Before Chris finished bathing, the lights went off. He concluded his bathing in the darkness then walked out in the dark heading towards the bedroom. Maureen could hear him come but could not see him clearly hence she got up slowly and waited for him near the door. When Chris got near her she asked;

"Hey babe, what took you so long in the shower? You did not even hear me walk in."

She then placed her hand on his chest and slowly dropped it to the waist and grabbed Chris' little man thinking it was Hamish. She noted the size was not as huge as her first touch but all the same, in her small arm; the little man still felt to be good size for her; she thought it was because of the cold shower, it shrank.

"I was washing him for you so I had to be thorough." Chris replied naughtily then kissed her thinking it was Jackie.

Maureen then placed her other arm on his chest but she was so obsessed with the little guy down there, she did not note that the chest was bigger than the one she was with during her first visit.

Chris having not met his new Friend with benefit before, he thought Maureen was Jackie so he held her below her waist and that was when he noted that she was wearing only the T-shirt and the inner wear.

He shifted his hand slowly to the honey pot and began caressing it, that was Maureen's biggest weakness. She held his rod more tight as hormones in her body kicked in; she could feel it grow bigger and harder the more she touched it.

She got to a point where she could not hold it any more, she just went on her knees and began giving him a bj. She was an expert in that, she made Chris feel as if his batteries were getting drained. When he felt he was about to splash in her mouth, he quickly pulled out and to let it cool a bit, began keeping Maureen busy with caresses and kisses.

"Babe I so missed this feeling, I just wanna feel it whole swty please..." Maureen said faintly; she could not bear the urge anymore.

Chris carried her to the bed, took off her inner wear and T-shirt and bent her over the bed. Unlike the first time, Maureen could feel the little man was not pushing the walls so hard but he was big enough to satisfy her needs.

Chris was hungry, so was Maureen; they rode each other for almost thirty minutes without stopping and then accidentally the lights came back on while Chris was still on her.

At first, Maureen got blinded by the sudden light but after her pupil adapted to the light, she slowly turned her head and saw Chris.

Chris was in his climax so he just pumped the last cycle and watered her land. He then lay beside her and asked;

"You are the sweetest I have ever had, how about we be doing this more often? Or you be my bae?"

That was the first time Maureen heard Chris talk in his real voice; all along they were talking in whispers. She looked at his fallen soldier then looked at her honey pot and stared at him in disbelieve.

All along she was in bed with a total stranger and he had already dug her garden and watered it, she thought it was all a dream. During the cultivation, she was calling him sweet names and she did not know his name, she decided to ask him his name pretending not to be shocked.

"So, what's your real name? Like official name?" She asked trying to play his mind.

"I told you dear when I inboxed u on fb remember!" He replied smiling.

"I just wanna hear it from your mouth and see if you lied to me." She said playing along.

Chris had not realized yet that Maureen was not the girl he was waiting for, he told her his formal names and Maureen was left discombobulated.

"You have two beds?" She asked curiously.

"No, that one is my roomie's bed; his name is Hamish but he is not around today, he went to visit his cousin and that's why I invited you over today." Chris replied.

Maureen was caught up in a mêlée; somehow, she liked Chris' romance but she was in love with his roomie and now she had screwed with him thinking he was Hamish.

Secondly, she realized that she was an impostor because according to Chris, he invited her over and she had no invitation from anyone. She did not know whether to tell him the truth that she was not the girl he was expecting or to just play along and just vanish before the other girl arrived and never come back to that house.

On the other hand, Chris' new crush, or rather friend with benefit, (Jackie) was stuck in traffic, she was still in a Matatu heading to meet her crush for the very first time but she was almost arriving.

Maureen took a towel and quietly walked to the shower, her head full of thoughts. She was not sure what to do next so she decided to go, take a shower and vanish before Jackie came.

"Can I join you swee? Chris asked admiring her boobs.

"No am good." She replied with a forced smile.

She then locked herself in the shower and closed the toilet seat then sat on it and got lost in her thoughts. She had enjoyed Chris more than she enjoyed Hamish but her heart was with Hamish.

She wanted to have more of Chris but her biggest challenge was that they were roommates. Chris lay on the bed playing with his little man as he congratulated him for the job well done.

After about ten minutes, there was a knock at the door. Chris was not expecting that there would be a mistaken identity so he just put on his short and walked to the door shirtless.

"Yes please, how may I help you?" He asked after opening the door.

There was a beautiful young lady dressed in a red umbrella dress and high heels, pink shoes which made her glow like a morning star; it was Jackie, the lady who was supposed to be in Chris' bed instead of Maureen.

Maureen was not aware that the girl intended to be there instead of her was so near on her way coming, she took her time in the shower.

Jackie did not expect such a cold welcome from Chris since it was him who had invited her so she first stared at him shocked but before she could tell him that she was the Jackie he was expecting, the crush from Facebook, she saw Maureen walk out of the shower with only a towel on her body......

**************************************************

          *THE END*

**************************************************

Chris Sleeps with Hamish's new girlfriend thinking she is the new crush he got from Facebook whom he had a date with. Now Jackie is here and she finds Maureen in the house with only a towel on....
What do you think is going to happen here???

Don't miss the drama about to unfold in that house, watch out for THE CRAZY ROOMMATES SAGA SEASON TWO, Courtesy of;

©Author George Haman.

NOTES:

You can follow my Stories on my VIP Group on WhatsApp. Just send Ksh. 100/- to 0798952111 and join the group to enjoy more of my stories. Also, you can get my free episodes on Facebook via my page @Author George Haman.

To get Season Two and Three of *THE CRAZY ROOMMATES* in PDF form, WhatsApp me Via 0798952111.

Special Regards

AuthorHam.