Chapter 3

The next day

Izuku got up and stretched, covering his face with his hand to block out the sun.

"Morning." Nico said, looking tired.

"Nico, you should sleep for a bit, being tired before our training wouldn't be good." Izuku said, worried for his older brother. Nico let out a small laugh.

"Alright. I'll sleep, keep watch and if any monsters appear, wake up me or Will." He said, before promptly falling asleep. Izuku laughed slightly, and sat on the ground enjoying the cool morning air. He closed his eyes for a while, just enjoying the sunlight. Then, with a sigh, he got up and grabbed a drachma and a water bottle. He sprayed water into the air and threw the drachma in.

"Oh Fleecy, do me a solid. Show me Inko Midoriya." He said, getting excited to talk to his mom again and tell her about the monsters he's defeated recently. His mother worried a lot about him, so she asked him to contact her often. The mist shimmers before showing his mom's face.

"Hey mom!" He said, beaming.

"Oh, Izuku! Good to see you're alright! How's camp?" His mother said, smiling at the sight of her son.

"I'm not at camp right now. I'm on a quest with Nico and Will! We're coming to Japan!" He said, bouncing on his heels.

"Oh? Be safe then! And while you're in Japan, you, Nico and Will can feel free to stay at our home for a bit." Inko said, smiling gently.

"I'll make sure to tell them! Anyway, Nico's going to teach me how to shadow travel today, so I can get into UA and become a hero!" Izuku grinned.

"Make sure to work hard! I have to go to work now, I miss you, I love you, have a great day!" Inko said, waving the slicing her hand through the Iris message.

Izuku sat down with a content sigh. Now, he just had to wait for Nico and Will to get up.