Plot/Main & Recurring Characters

PLOT:

GMW-

In season 1, the episode of "Girl Meets Master Plan" where Riley wished Shawn being Maya's dad came true but differently alongside Angela's arrival to Topanga's. While conversating with Katy, Cory came by with Topanga recalling the past. When Angela comes back seeing not just Shawn, Cory, his daughter Riley, her BFF Maya & Maya's mom, but also Topanaga who she chatted catches up with alongside Cory, she lock eyes with Shawn and the two had long conversation alone though Maya and her mom watches from outside.

When the two went out and talked some more, Maya's mom becomes a bit jealous and continues to watch Shawn conversate with his ex from a far.

Though Rucus has began since the Ski-Lodge and they both have happiest especially Riles, RileyTown happens again during their sophomore year alongside Texas Lucas when their relationship gets troubled when a familiar face comes in town rhymes with Kissy.

In Girl Meets List: Riley, Maya & Smackle discovered a list with all the names of girls in the school, that ranks them based on looks and size, you know just overall appearance, making her feel both insecure and offended, so she becomes a feminist.

In Girl Meets What Makes You Beautiful Part 1: Other than that she learned what it mean to be feminist, She notice every girls plus Maya wearing makeups in the school, has been called "pretty", "beautiful", "gorgeous" and stuff like that by their boyfriends except hers making her feel like she's not appreciated, so she decides that in order to get a compliment from him, she dresses a bit more cute and feminine plus makeup. In Part 2, though she's happy with the fact she's being called cute, beautiful, pretty, etc. alongside getting noticed from all the guys at school including Thor except Lucas which makes her upset, she unexpectedly gets comforted by Thor.

In Part 3 A Mistaken Kiss: After being comfort by Thor about feeling unappreciated by Lucas yesterday, Things worked things out with Lucas once she took his advice and since that, she decided to dress more mature. Anyway, The freshmen were all invited to a Senior's party

In Girl Meets Long Game: Maya worries that playing the long game with Josh who's currently in college, he'll meet someone new, losing interest.

In Girl Meets Interracial Dates, Maya and Zay gets hates from people while going out to hang with Rucas & Smarkle. Meanwhile, Angela comes back to visit Cory and Topanga in New York and since the topic was brought up a conversation in class, It gave Cory an idea to bring an old friend of his to tell them all about it.

Riley and Auggie meet and befriended Elliot(Teo Halm) who they later invited over for dinner and it turns out to be their long-lost older brother but also Riley's twin who got adopted as a infant.

Shawn and Katy gets into a really, really heated argument that leads him in the arm of someone familiar.

Angela reveals to Shawn that she's a mother of one.

Lucas gets into a fight with the same school bully Joey Ricciardella during lunch who he defend Zay against back in the 8th grade which got both of them in lunch detention. During lunch detention where they were alone since the person in charge stepped out, their arguing gotten even more heated which lead to a fist fight til it immediately switched to sexual tension.

BFW-

Though the timeline where they met Riley and Lucas never happened, since Cyd & Shelby time-traveled, they were able to remembered and once they meet riley and Lucas again with their friends, they recalled the time at the Halloween Spooktacular, followed by telling them their secret and catching up on life.

Cyd and Naldo becomes a couple and went on a double date with Barry and Darcy.

Darcy managed to defeat her "husband" and with help from her friends Cyd, Naldo, Shelby & Barry her father sadly but willingly let her stay with them which she accepted then added that this will always be her home and he'll always love her before hurrying to give her the mom's necklace and his ring.