[ question ]

'izuku' has entered the chat

'crustygorl' has entered the chat

Me:
Hello Izuku ;) what a nice surprise that you're here!

Izuku:
Umm hi y/n? Where's Todoroki-kun? :')

Me:
Right here lol

Me:
sTop oml hi, it's actually y/n now, todoroki was on my phone sorry

'Shouto' has entered the chat

Shouto:
It is I, your lord and savior, what might you need from me Midoriya?

Me:
Why are we on the chat if you're right beside me and Izu is literally a table in front of us

Izuku:
I don't know actually haha ;-;

Shouto:
Well you said you needed something so I'm guessing it's something you don't want to say aloud

Izuku:
Yeah you're right but I changed my mind now haha gotta go! See u in class

Izuku fumbled around with his phone, a clear blush swiped across his face as y/n and Todoroki looked at him and then each other, rasing their eyebrows in surprise. It was unlike Izuku to boldly start a chat with two people he was a mere acquaintance with, let alone hint that he had something of their interest on his mind.

"Okay, well, that was weird." Y/n told her friend, slurping up some instant noodles.

"Yeah," Todoroki agreed, putting his phone back into his pocket and swiping yours from the table. "I'm gonna try something real quick, just trust me." He said calmly, unlocking your phone and opening the texting app once again.

"You better not be confessing to him, I swear I'll kick your ass if you are-" You turned to him, craning your neck to the side to take a peek at what he was doing. He pushed your face away, holding you in place while he typed with his free hand.

"Mmf-! Shouto-" He let you go, and you snatched your phone back, staring at the screen intently. "What is this? It's just a blank chat." You eyed him, raising a brow in suspicion.

You rubbed your cheek while staring at the screen, noticing your name had changed.

"Did you change my name?" You asked him quietly.

"No, I made a new account for you and added Izuku to your friends list. Now tell him you like him and we can leave hints like a little game for him to figure out who you are. I already told Ochaco and Tenya so you might get a text from them soon."

Y/n ate one last spoonful of her noodles and set her spoon down, beginning to type in the private chat between her and her crush.

"Well, um...should I say this?" You showed Todoroki your phone, and he gave you a thumbs up as you pressed send.

Me:
Hey, sorry if this is random and I know u don't know who I am right now, but I like you and hopefully you'll figure out who I am soon and like me back? ;-;

"See, it's genius." Todoroki said proudly.

Y/n and Todoroki heard a *ping* sound coming from the green-haired boy's phone in front of them. Izuku picked his phone out of his pocket, once again blushing at the screen.

He typed for a while, and y/n's phone vibrated on the table. She picked it up, anxious to see his response.

Izuku:
Hello! It's okay, everyone has feelings! :) I don't know exactly who you are but I sort of also like someone myself? Maybe if we talk more we can become friends :D

Y/n sighed, who was the person he liked? She showed Todoroki his response, and he told y/n to go along with it. "It's fine, this way you two can give each other hints on who the both of you like. Hang out with him more in person, too, just in case."

Y/n nodded and the bell rang, signaling it was time for class. Todoroki and his friend got up from their table, both eager to see where this texting relationship would take y/n and her crush.

Izuku on the other hand, was internally panicking.

Izuku:
Hey, y/n, w-who do you like?