Chapter 1

"Do we have to go?" Whined Alec "well you can but I really don't fancy going Mags" "Alexander, if I go on my own, I'll be there with loads of very good looking males and females flirting with me" said Magnus. With that being said Alec started to feel very insecure, he finally decided to go. "Good, now go and put on the clothes that I picked out for you" shouted Magnus as Alec was walking to their bedroom. "I am very capable of picking out my own clothes" Alec shouted back. "We all know how untrue that is, darling" Magnus replied as he went to put himself a whiskey while he waited for Alec. 20 minutes later, Alec walked out of their bedroom into the living room to join Magnus. Magnus stood up after noticing that Alec was walking in. While he was standing up he had to put his drink down on the little table after almost dropping it, while checking how stunning Alec was looking. Standing there in that tight translucent purple shirt, showing off his muscles perfectly, with very tight ripped jeans. Alec stood there looking like a snack. "Ready" Alec said bringing Magnus back to reality. Magnus strolled forward grabbing Alec by his hips and pulled him closer and gave him a soft loving kiss which Alec returned turning the kiss into something more passionate. They both pulled away from the kiss together "definitely, also I must say that you're looking gorgeous tonight" Alec blushed as Magnus opened a postal straight to the pandemonium, which they walked through hand in hand.