17

~13 day time jump~

Taehyung was truly enjoying his time in Europe. There was art EVERYWHERE. He made friends with some incredible humans and really was enjoying the feeling of being completely separated from everything else. It's been three days since the last time he cried thinking of Jungkook and the way he felt that night at the festival—before his heart was ripped out of his chest. Sitting at a café listening to buskers, he felt tears in his eyes. The busker was singing the same damn song that Jungkook performed to that night, however the way the busker sang it was beautiful. He stripped the song down to where Taehyung managed to forget about Jungkook's sensual dancing and his eyes were fixated on the handsome man in front of him. To Tae's surprise, the man was looking at him too.

Almost like deja-vu, after the mans performance Taehyung found himself pinned to the walls of yet another bathroom

Almost like deja-vu, after the mans performance Taehyung found himself pinned to the walls of yet another bathroom. I must really have a thing for singers. He thought to himself as the busker who's name he didn't even know began sucking on his skin, causing Tae to release slight moans. It wasn't until they actually locked lips that Taehyung realized this was not what he wanted. He pushed the man off of him and whispered a sad "stop" feeling tears well up.

"hey, hey, it's okay!" the man puts his hands up to show Tae he is surrendering "we don't have to do anything, really I'm sorry." The man then politely bowed before looking up at Tae who's eyes were wide and glistening with tears, even though he had a small smile on his face.

"No, no, I'm sorry...I thought I was ready for this, but I'm not." Taehyung looked down, shyly and embarrassed for the position he was currently in.

"Hey, we all are running away from something—right? That's why I busk. I'm Sean, nice to meet you." He reaches out his hand and gives a warm inviting smile to Tae.

"Ta—um V. You can call me V." He smiles back. Shaking hands with the kind stranger, Tae didn't know a man could be so kind whenever being completely blue-balled. He chuckled to himself.

"Would you like to go get something to eat with me, V? I'm starving." Sean asked.

"I would love that." Tae felt a good feeling inside.. he didn't need a hook up—but he did need this. Someone kind and attractive to help the wolf inside of him forget all about Jungkook.

Tae and Sean had begun to spend a lot of time together. Nearly everyday. They were out for lunch on a rainy Saturday whenever Taehyung felt his phone buzz for the first time in awhile.

Jimin: Taehyungiiieee. I miss you so much, I hope you are enjoying Europe. Please send me a selca so that I know you are safe. When will you come home? I have so much to talk to you about. P.S: Yoongi is my Mate!!!!!

Taehyung giggled at his friend's text message. He was actually surprised that this was the first time anyone other than Hoseok and his parents tried to call him. It was refreshing. He was genuinely excited to see a text from his friend. He was also excited to see that Jimin finally realized Yoongi was his mate.