Chapter 22

Logan's POV
Virgil shoved his hood on, pulling the strings so it hid the majority of his face.
"Here that bitches? OTP=Cannon!" Remy said, clapping his hands with excitement.
"Could you keep it down?" Virgil whispered, "Patton's sleeping!"
"Wait, does Patton know?" Remy turned to Roman.
"Nope, I've been hinting it to him for weeks! Still clueless." Roman sighed, "But I wasn't! I mean they literally have these conversations just by facial expression! Not to mention, in that fitting in video, with the Hogwarts stuff, Logan was like 'Well if there's anyone else who would be a Ravenclaw it would be you.' Like, Logan, letting someone else be the smart one? True. Fucking. Love."
"Omg yassss! Spill the tea sis! And speaking of tea, How are things with Pa-"
"Laces! The big, huge, palace that Thomas is going to own one day! Oh it's good, definitely good. Big old gold staircases and uhhh, gold stuff. Anyways, back to Analogical, which, great ship name, like, amazing ship name. It fits perfectly together. They fit perfectly together!"
I grabbed Virgil's hand and starting to sink out, he did the same, Roman was to busy going on about ships while Remy stood there, eyebrow raised, definitely suspicious of the palace rant.
I summoned us into the library, turning to bang my head on a book shelf repeatedly.
"Big mood." Virgil grumbled, "I thought Remy and I were friends! But nope, not after that, I am never buying him Panic! At The Disco tickets again."
"We're in the mind palace, you don't need to buy tickets while you make Thomas imagine Brendon Urie singing." I reminded him.
"Oh, yeah." He sighed.
"Hey Virgil? What's an OTP?" I asked, figuring he would know.
"One time pairing, like a ship." He replied.
"A craft made for sea travel?" This wasn't making anymore sense.
"No, like, a relationship. Ship is short for that."
"And a ship name?" I asked.
"Okay, so do you remember Steven Universe? And how they had 'Fusion Names'?" He asked.
"Oh yeah, that cartoon Patton and Roman always talk about." I recalled.
"It's like that, but instead of a fusion, it's a relationship? Look, I'm not really good at explaining this, maybe you should just make an account on Tumblr." He said, "Why do you want to know anyways?"
"I'm thinking revenge."
"So no more confronting Deceit?" He seemed sort of relieved.
"Revenge now, confronting Deceit later."
"I am so down, what's the plan?" He was grinning, I started to smile too.
"What's the ship name between Roman and Patton?"