Part 1

Hey guys. Before I start I would like to make a disclaimer. This is my own version of the episode Egg Story. I know there are is a controversy about this episode in the fandom. So if you like the actual episode, that's fine, but please don't comment anything about it if you do. And don't bring me down for not liking it. If you don't like that I'm making my own version, you don't have to read this.

________________________________

Yet again, Mr Simmons was assigning the class another project. This project was going to help teach teamwork and responsibility. The class was going to get assigned a partner... to pretend to be married to. And they will take care of an egg like it's their very own baby.
"Would you like to draw a name first, Curly?" Asked Mr Simmons.
"Whatever! I just hope I get someone good!" Curly said.
Mr. Simmons holds out a hat with slips of paper in it. Each slip of paper had a classmate's name in it. Curly draws out a name, hoping to get someone he'd tolerate.
"I got Eugene?! But... he ruined my Wanky Land pencil. I can't work with him!" Curly complained, still bitter about months ago.
"I think it's a pleasure to work with you, Curly!" Said Eugene, like the optimist he is.
"Okay Arnold, you're up next!" Said Mr. Simmons.
Arnold drew a name in the hat. He shouldn't have a problem with anyone he gets, right?
"I got Helga..." Arnold said, disappointed and lowkey scared.
Helga's jaw dropped open. She couldn't believe her amazing luck of getting Arnold as a partner.
"Can I go to the bathroom please?" Helga asked so she can go fangirl about her results in private.
"Sure." Answered Mr Simmons.
Helga heads to the bathroom, takes out her heart shaped locket, and looks in the mirror.
"Arnold... I think it was fate that you got me as a partner.
I will force myself to be nice. Oh Arnold... we will get along at last."
(A/N: I'm not good at poetry like Helga is okay lol.)
Patty comes out of one of the stalls.
Oh crap. I didn't realize someone was in here. She heard me didn't she! Helga thought.
"Did I just hear you say you're gonna force yourself to be nice to Arnold?" Patty asked.
"What?!! No. I was practicing for a play." Helga lied.
"There is no play to practice for. And you said Arnold."
"Okay, I did. But it's none of your business!"
"I knew that you two have a thing for each other."
"You cannot tell anyone that I'm gonna be nice to Arnold!"
"I won't."
"Thank you."
After school...
Arnold and Harold were standing outside of the school waiting for the bus.
"So Arnold, you got Helga? Ha ha!" Harold was laughing.
"Yes, I did. Stop laughing." Arnold said, a bit agitated.
"Why don't you ever stand up to her?" Harold asked.
Arnold blushed a bit. "Well... um..."
"You know what... I will.
I won't let her push me around." Arnold said.
Patty then walked over to Arnold and Harold.
"Hi Arnold." She said.
"Oh hi Patty." Said Arnold.
"I couldn't help but overhear you two talking...
And I just want to say.... Please don't say anything bad to Helga. And let her talk first."