Chapter 1.

Now y'all might be wondering why I brought you here in the first place... Well, I want someone to know my story.

Well, shouldn't I start from the beginning at least... I'm a werepanther and soon to be alpha of my mother's pack. The pack's name is Black Park Pack. And our pack leaders are always female.

Yes, we do have packs. We don't just sleep on a branch in a wild jungle, like we were depicted in that stupid children's book 'The Jungle Book'.

And we also have one other thing that all were shifters have... And those are 'Mates'. I don't even want one, so why the heck did I get one... I don't get it...

Anyway, let's start with my story, shall we?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Beeping*
'Ugh, that's awesome... First day of senior year... Gotta be kiddin' me...'

"Jordan, get your ass down here for breakfast. And don't be late to school!" - My mother yells from the kitchen probably.

"Coming, MA!" - I shout back, and roll out of my bed and went to the bathroom. After I washed my face, I took a shower.

Now you might wonder why are only females our leaders... Well, the answer is... We don't bow down to no male. And I love that, but I feel like I forgot to say something...

- If you don't get your butt to school in an hour, you will be grounded for a month. - My ma said through our pack link.

- Come on, I'm taking a shower. Give me a minute. - I replied. Oh, right, now I remember. I'm a lesbian. And my mate will not be a male.

I will reject any male that happens to be my mate. I might reject female mates, if I feel them trying to make me submit to them.

Yeah, yeah... I'm a douche for saying that, but it's true. I won't submit to anyone, not even my ma. She is still trying to make me submit, but I just can't. It isn't in my blood, just like it isn't in her's. But she is alpha, so I respect her.

After 15 or so minutes, I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I put on my boxers and a sports bra.

 I put on my boxers and a sports bra