Chapter 2

Torrie's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of a alarm clock ringing. 'Of course, it couldn't just die in the middle of the night.' My wolf, Sage, said while yawning.

'Sage, you know we start teaching today. We can't be late, because we are supposed to set an example for young minds of our generation.' I said with an alright argument. 'Yeah, yeah. Okay.' Sage just gave up. That's odd.

After a shower and breakfast, I got dressed. I want to look like an actual teacher, not just an ordinary individual. So I put on a... You know what, it's better if I just show you...

 You know what, it's better if I just show you

I put on a purple dress, as you saw. And purple heels, with a white blazer and a large purple bag. I put everything I would need for my first day of teaching.

I got to the school, and went to meet the principal so I could be shown to were my classroom would be. Sage started nagging me about our mate, but she stopped as soon as she realized that our mate wasn't one of the other teachers.

The day went on being alright, until fourth period, the class after lunch. Sage started howling as soon as the most intoxicating scent reached our nose. 'Mate!!!' Sage yelled in my mind.

'I know. Just don't yell, I get headaches whenever you yell.' I responded to Sage. 'Sorry.' Sage said. As soon as I opened the door to my classroom, the scent was even stronger. So that only indicated one thing.

My mate is a student. My student. I can't do anything about it, so I just have to pretend I didn't find that scent alluring. I walked to my desk and greeted the students.

I started teaching of differential equations and undetermined integrals. After half an hour of teaching, I turned towards the students and asked if anyone knew how to solve a problem I had written down on a board.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordan's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I saw her entering the classroom, I thought I'd die from gazing upon an angel. But it seems she didn't feel anything, and that only saddened Colton. He kept whimpering to get our mates attention, but only got attention from our friends.

'What's gotten into Colton?' Nix asked through our pack link. 'What is it?' Lorelei asked as well. How do you tell your friends and family, your mate is your teacher... Well, here going nothing...

'Our mate didn't acknowledge us.' I answered. 'Why? Shouldn't they hear Colton whimpering for them?' Nix asked. Lorelei just nodded her head. 'She's our teacher.' Colton answered for the both of us.

'Oh, sorry man.' Nix and Lorelei just had apologetic expression on their faces. 'Yeah, it sucks being ignored by our mate.' I said through our pack link before cutting the link.

After twenty minutes, she turned towards the class and asked if anyone knew how to solve the problem she had written on the board. Everyone started groaning in response, except for me. I raised my hand and she motioned me to come in front of the board.

I was given a marker for the board, and when our hands touched, there where sparks. She removed her hand fast and went to sit at her desk. I just turned towards the board and solved the problem after a couple of minutes.

The bell rang and everyone started packing their belongings. I went to my desk and started packing as well. As I was the last to exit, the most beautiful voice echoed through my ears.

"Excuse me, Miss Park, could you stay back for a moment?" Miss Johnson asked. I whipped my head and remained where I was standing. 'She's probably gonna reject us. She can't loose her job over us, she won't choose us.' Colton said whimpering and I can't help but agree with him.

She closed the classroom doors and motioned me to take a seat. I sat on one of the desks, and she returned to her desk. "What are you?" Miss Johnson asked. "Why?" I asked not really wanting to tell her I'm a werepanther.

"Because I need to know if I can accept you as my mate." This is where my jaw hit the ground with full force. "W-wh-what? What?" "I need to know what kind of shifter you are." "I'm a werepanther. You?" Please, please, please let her be a panther...

"A werewolf." 'Hoping she's hot in her wolf form.' Colton said while purring. 'Get your mind out of the gutter, asshat.' "What grade are you in?" "12th. I'm a senior." "How old are you?" "18 next week. You?" "22 next month. Could we not tell anyone of us being mates, until you finish high school?" Oh, god...

"Two people already know, and I'm guessing my mom knows too." "How would she know unless you tell her?" "Because..." "Because what?" "Because I'm the future alpha of our pack." I said a little quieter than in normal volume. "Oh..." What does that mean? Oh... What's Oh...

"What do you mean by 'Oh...'?" "It's just that, I'm the next alpha of the blood moon pack." "Huh...?" "My father is the alpha, I'm his only child, which means, I'm the future alpha." Oh... "Okay. So we are both future alpha's of our pack's and we are each other's mate. Okay."

We looked at each other and I could have sworn I felt something trying to poke my brain. That's when I heard it. That's when I heard her beautiful voice, in my head.

'I don't know if I can be her teacher and not claim her, Sage.' Sage, what?... 'Just kiss her. I want our mate.' Now I need to know... 'Uhmmm, who's Sage?' 'How did you do that?' Oh, so it's double-sided... Awesome. 'I'm her wolf side, and I love you.' 'Cute' Colton said. 'Sage, shut up.' Torrie said. 'Who was that?' Sage asked. 'Names Colton, beautiful.' 'So, you are a male panther?' Sage inquiried. 'Yeah, and I can't wait to run with you, beautiful.' Colton, a sweet talker...