STORY #1

TRUE GRANNY STORY

A few years ago Mr.Parkinsen was travelling from his village to another to visit his cousins for Christmas. He had to change trains at the middle of his trip and was dripped off to an train station in the middle of nowhere. There was no one at the train station and only a dirty path at the woods. Then it started getting darker and he started worrying about a place to stay.
Then a creppy old woman with an old, torn dress appeared from nowhere. She told him that there will not be any train until tomorrow and she offered him a bed for the night at her house. Mr.Parkinsen accepted the offer immediately. Then they set off down the dirty path into the forest.
It was late midnight when they arrived at the old lady's small house. Mr.Parkinsen was very tired. They went inside and he asked where he would be sleeping and the old lady led him up to the upstairs room. The room contained only a bed but he didn't mind and he felt asleep. The next morning he packed his things and went downstairs to thank the old lady. But she was gone. Mr.Parkinsen left a letter on the table and left the old lady's house. When he reached to the train station the employee asked where he stayed at the night and Mr.Parkinsen told him the whole story. The employee was shocked then he said to hin that the old lady had died 39 years ago from a big fire that broke out in her house...