The creepy guy I met in the bus stop...

6:30 A.M.

Like every single morning Josh arrived at the bus station in order to catch the bus to his school. It was 6:30 A.M. and as usual he was the only one waiting at the bus stop. "So nothing strange as always" he thought. But two minutes later something happened that made him feel uneasy. There was a guy in old torn clothes 10 meters away staring at him. At first Josh didn't mind since he thought that the guy was weirdo so he put his headphones on. After a while he turned his head to the direction the guy was standing but he saw him running full speed at Josh. The guy saw that Josh saw him so he told him that he thought that he was late for the bus. Josh didn't respond. But after 1 minute Josh saw the bus from a distance so he stand up and raised his hand in order to make a sign at the bus driver. But when the bus was 5 meters away from the bus stop the weird guy grabbed Josh back. Josh started freaking out since the bus left and he was alone with that guy. All of a sudden the guy punched Josh in the face and knocked him out...

                    12 HOURS LATER

Josh finally wakes up. His head hurts so bad from the punch he got from the guy but he immediately understands that he isn't in any type of hospital nor in his house. Then he turns his head to his left and he saw the guy sleeping at a bed 3 meters away. Josh's hurt beats so fast but he understands that now is the perfect time to escape since the guy is still sleeping. But then he thinks that it would be better if he knocked out that creepy guy that kidnapped him. But when he reaches to the bed the  guy is sleeping on he wakes up.! Josh starts punching him at the face until he was knocked out and bleeding so much from the damage Josh caused to his face. Josh then breaks the window of the room and finally escapes from that creepy guy.

(The next day Josh with his father and the police visit the house in order to arrest the guy. But he was gone! They found out that the house was resort of a wealthy family. But what they found in a closet made them most terrified... They found out 3 bodies of the teenage girls that were missing all dead and raped)