Chapter 1

I was nervous as hell waiting for the doctor to call me in . I keep taping my hands against my thighs.

"Mrs. Collins the doctor will see you now" said the nurse and lead me to the doctor's room. 

Once I entered the room the doctor told me to take a seat. I sucked in my breath nodding and took a seat with was in from me.

"I want to congratulate you " she said with a smile on her face.

What does she mean by congratulate me.

"Congratulate me?" I asked curiously.

"Yup your six week pregnant" she told me. I was shocked like really shocked.

"Are you joking doctor?" I asked tears filling my eyes, she shocked her head.

I cried in joy knowing I have a little person growing inside me. I thanked the doctor before I head out getting all excited to tell my wonderful husband Hunter.

Once I arrived home I started making dinner for my hubby who's at work. You know what they say about Billionaire they never have time for anything, that time cost money.

I met Hunter in my freshman year at Harvard. I was only seventeen soon to be eighteen in a couple of days.

He was a sophomore at the time, his name was Hunter Collins. The man who turned upside down. He was nineteen years old. We took it slow and on our third year anniversary he proposed to me and my only answer was yes. When I returned to Chicago my father passed away and our company was bankrupt.

Hunter was there for me through my hardest time. After that we got married, we have been trying to have kids and now it's happening I'm couldn't be more happy.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the door closing. I removed my apron  and went to the living room.

"Hunter" I called and hugged him tight but he pushed me aside.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking at my husband confused.

"Why" it was the only word that came out of him mouth. He walked towards me and immediately the smell of alcohol filled the air. I think he's drunk Hunter never drink I thought to myself.

"Babe your drunk let's go to bed" I said grabbing his arms and pulling him towards stairs.

"No" he yelled yanking his arm from me.

"Hunter what the hell is wrong with you?" I questioned.

"Why did you sleep with him?"he asked glaring at me.

"What are you talking about? I haven't slept with anyone but you. Why would you say that Hunter?"I said tears filling my eyes.

He laughed so hard.

" Cut the crap Anastasia, I know you did it, I gave you my love, my respect, my money and this is how you repay me" he yelled at me.

"I didn't sleep with anyone and you know it" I said crying.

"I want a divorce. I don't want to see you anywhere near me God I can't even stand to look at you" he yelled.

That was the most hates word in my dictionary DIVORCE.

"W-what" I stuttered.

"Yes divorce now get out of my house" he screamed at me.

"Hunter you don't mean that please" I said crying.

"I do mean it pack your thinks and get out of my house and my life. Come to the office tomorrow morning yo sign the divorce paper." He said annoyingly.

I nodded wiping my tears and headed upstairs and started packing my stuff and left for good . The next day I went to his office signed the papers and left his office and his life as he asked me to do. I was now official not Anastasia Collins.

Update every Saturday