Chapter 2

5 YEARS LATER

"Mommy wake up" I heard my five years old daughter screaming.

"Wake up, wake up it's Monday it's my first day of school" she kept screaming while jumping on the bed. I opened my eyes and stared at her.

"Okay I'm up sweetie "I said rolling out of the sheets.

"Good morning mommy "she greeted me with a hug.

"Good morning sweetie" I hugged her back. She rescued me from the nightmare she is the light of my life. Being divorced by a rich well known billionaire no one accepted the poor me but this little angel did.

I got up and went to the bathroom and run a bath for my little girl who's in her room watching her favourite show Frozen.

"Aria honey it's time for bath" I said while heading to her room.

"Okay mommy " she said and turned off her tablet.

I took her hand and led her to the bathroom.  After bath I dressed her uniform for her first day of school. She looks so happy with her frozen backpack and her cute little lunchbox. I got dressed and started making pancakes since it was her favourite.

Once we finished breakfast we went to the car and made our way to her school. We arrived there and I couldn't control my tears when I saw her jumping excitedly for her first day.

"Bye mommy " she waved goodbye and headed in. I wiped my tears and waved back. I signed and went to the car and drove off to work.

I own a little cafe in the city. I never heard Hunter after our divorce. The last time I saw him was the day I signed the divorce papers.

After a long day at work it was time to pick up Aria from school. I said my goodbyes to my employers and went to the school.

"Mommy "I heard her calling while running towards me.

"I missed you Aria my love" I said hugging her.

"Me too mommy so so much" she said giggling.

We arrived home I went to the kitchen to prepare dinner while Aria went to her room. While cooking dinner I recall the time when Hunter and I tried to cook and end up in the hospital. My thoughts were disturbed by the door bell. I quickly went to open it and I was shocked by the person I saw standing in front of me.

"James what are you doing here?" I asked staring at him.

"So your not happy to see your older brother " he teased.

You see my brother James is a chef in Paris. He's kinda a celebrity there, he owns three famous restaurants, has his own  culinary school and writes a cooking book.

"Come in jamie" I said and went inside the living room.

"How is my little bunny?" He asked about Aria.

"Same old she started school today" I told him then we heard a footstep of Aria's who was wearing her cute Pj's.

"Uncle jamie" she said running towards him. He picked her up and spined her around , she kept giggling.

We all ate dinner, jimin and Ari were in the living room watching TV  while I was in the kitchen doing the dishes.  Sometimes I want Ari to meet her father. What would he think of her. Will he accept her? I remember when he wanted kids.

FLASHBACK

"Babe" he whined holding my waist.

"What?" I asked laughing at his whining.

" I wanna have kids" he answered, I turned around and saw him pouting.

"Okay" I replied with a giggle.

"What do you want to name them?" I questioned him.

"If it's a girl Aria and if it's a boy Eric" he answered.

"Hunter Collins I will never name my kids from your favourite novel book" I yelled at him.

Then he hovered on me and licked his lips.

"What are you doing?" I asked trying not to stutter.

"Just my job as a husband " he smirked and smashed his lips on me.

END OF FLASHBACK

A single tears escape from my eyes. I know he hurt me but I still love him. While I was pregnant I waited nine month for his return. And five freaking years but there was no single word from him.

I went to the living room and saw jimin and Aria sleeping then I heard the door bell I sighed and went to open it.

"Missed me babe" said the person who was in front of me.

Update every Saturday