Chapter 15 part 2: The Missing Piece

I don't like Wattpad's new font :/

That aside, this part is a sort of a filler for the next chapters. It might get a little boring somewhere as you read but please bear with it because the facts here are important to the story.

Also, on the right is a drawing I found on the net. I'd like to think of it as the moment when Ayako is having her naughty/evil moments, hahahaha.

____________________________________________________

            10 years.

            That was how long he had waited for this moment.

            And I can already see my success.

            Hyun Su smirked and leaned back on the expensive office chair.

        He roamed his eyes around the room and was pleased. Everything from the chandelier hanging from his ceiling to the carpet on the floor were all classy and expensive. Most of his furniture, like his office desk, were imported from different countries.

            He lived the life of a king.

            But the aesthetic value of his room and house is not only the only thing where his money goes to. Most of it goes to buying weapons and engaging in illegal trade.

            His brother is blind to it all of course. The fool was totally convinced that he was a good, docile little brother.

            Hah! How wrong he was.

            From the very start, he had deceived Gil Chin-Hwa. He was not the brother he knew. In fact, he wasn't Hyun Su at all.

            His real name was Choi Kang Dae.

            But that's ancient history.

            He would never admit to ever having that name. Choi Kang Dae died the moment he killed the real Hyun Su.

            Yes, he killed Gil Chin-Hwa's dear brother.

            It was a terrible day. He was just kicked out of Crescent Curse and he was to be eliminated.

            Luckily for him, he heard the superiors talking and he immediately left the place.

            He was burning in anger. After all he had done for Crescent Curse, they reward him with death? All because he had the guts to draw his sword against Katsu. Just because he was the Master's favorite, he was to be the next leader. While he who had become almost like a slave for the group was thrown aside. That was his position, dammit!

            “Argh! That name irritates me!”

            He suddenly bumped into someone. It was a skinny boy, about his age.

            “Sorry,” the boy mumbled.

            He raised an eyebrow. “You look ready to collapse.”

            The boy gave out a dry laugh. “I'm on my way to see my older brother. When I meet him, I won't ever look like this again.”

            “What's your brother's name?” He asked, just for the sake of asking.

            “Gil Chin Hwa.”