16

I was really shocked to see the post from BTS. We weren't told about this and no one even asked me before if I act wanted to go on a tour with them.

I bursted through the practice room door where the boys were currently practicing

Me: Ok who's Idea was it??

Boys: What?

Me: About the tour? Who's idea was it to take me in too?

Namjoon: Well technically mine but others agreed to it too...

Me: Why'd you do that?

Taehyung: you don't wanna go on a tour with us??
Me: I never said that tae!

Jimin: then why are you so angry?

Me: it's....because I'm scared.

Jin: Scared of what?

Me: your world tours are huge and all sold out, I'm not sure if I'd be able to perform before those many people. What if I messed up? Everyone will hate me and also you! Besides I didn't even finish my album, all I have my own is few singles that's all!

Yoongi: ok I get how you must be feeling and that's why I think it's important that you come with us. Tour means new experience that'll help you write new songs and finish your album.

Namjoon: and you don't have to have a full album released to go on a tour with us. You'll sing 2 or 3 of your songs alone like we do, then you can collab with us and sing.

J-Hope: Yoona BigHit wants you to get known worldwide soon because you're the first solo and female idol from this company and we think this tour be the chance to get to show your talent to the world and would be a great opportunity for BigHit to work on your publicity.

Me: wow I didn't think this far! All I thought was I'm not good enough for this!

Jungkook: you are and we know, we wouldn't let you come with us if you weren't capable of doing it.

Jimin: besides it'll be fun. You'll get to go to lot of places and meet lovely people and our Army.

Taehyung: we'll make incredible memories together

J-Hope: it'll be a new experience for us too. Having a girl on tour with us. You won't regret it Yoona.

Me : I know I won't. Your tours are the best thing in the world. I've always wanted to go before but didn't know I'd end up performing with you all

Namjoon: what? You wanted to go?

Me : aaam you know when I wasn't an idol back then
Jin: so you were a fan?

Me: I still am a fan Oppa

Jungkook: you're an army??

Me : well your songs always inspired me to become an idol too. Knowing I at least had the slight chance because I'm half Korean. So I came to Korea when I was 15 and started learning Korean properly. Also I took singing and dancing lessons.

Everyone: Then?

Me: After 3 years I auditioned for BigHit but before that I tried a few small companies too but they weren't sure about me. Luckily BigHit took me in and here I am! I guess I'm an Army but not the type that has their room filled with all your photos and stuff haha!

Jin: that'd be a bit creepy...
Boys: yeah

Namjoon: anyway so Yoona you're ready to go on the tour?

Me : but how? How will you be able to put me in the group when it comes to performing on stage?

Jimin: don't worry we already had that settled.

Taehyung: since you're good at English and are a vocalist you'll sing the English vocal part with us and few Korean parts too.

Jungkook: and we have enough time to practice the dance.

Namjoon: with you on tour our own song list gets smaller since we'll do our solo songs too, so there won't be much group songs you'll need to perform with us so that's less work for all of us
Yoongi: and you'll always have jimin and J-Hope to teach you too

Me: wow you guys really have everything in your bags ready. You really want me to go with you.

J-Hope: you're like a sister to us and would really like to see you reach the sky faster. And even if you don't or are not interested in becoming so famous I think you should come. Cause you'll be going to your own tours in the future. So that time it won't be hard for you to handle.

Taehyung: anyway we already announced that you're going so you have to go. Or else we'd kidnap you and take you with us.

Jungkook: no we won't!!!

Jimin: jungkook he's joking.

Namjoon: Yoona don't worry nothing will go wrong and remember you're a guest on the tour so everyone knows you can make mistakes. We also make mistakes and that's completely fine.
Jin: though jungkook thinks it's not and he always end up crying whenever he makes any small mistakes

Jungkook: hyung why'd you say that out loud? I'm not the only one who cries. Taehyung hyung did it too.

Taehyung: you're taking it too far now Jungkook-ah

Jimin: here we go again.

Namjoon: ok stop you guys. Yoona you're ready?

Me: can't say no to you all. You're my Idols. And I'm always up for new adventures. So let's get this bread.

Boys: yes that's the spirit.

Jungkook: that's my line though!

Me : sorry I got excited

Jungkook: it's ok you can use it

Taehyung: Armys will love you

Jimin: they already do

Yoongi: now that everything is settled can we practice or should we just rest?

Jin: right yeah practice. I completely forgot

Namjoon: we need to practice with Yoona!

J-Hope: Yoona think you can handle practicing a lot before tour from now on?

Me : sure oppa I can practice all day. I love it. Let's start..

Taehyung: no no wait can we eat first? It's lunch time and I don't know about you all but I'm hungry

Everyone: yes yes lunch. Sure

Me: ok lunch and then practice. I guess I'm ready for the tour and it'll be fun.

Jungkook: don't worry it will be and you'll do great.

Boys: promise