A/N

R

R.I.P CHOI SULLI❤️
This is not related to the fanfic but it's related to the K-Pop industry and all the idols. So please read.
SM entertainment Idol Choi Sulli took her life due to depression on 14th October 2019. She was getting hates through social medias since she debuted and she asked the haters to stop and also asked for love. But the hate was too much for her to bare and as a result she committed suicide. In 2017 another SM Idol committed suicide because of the same reason.
All idols go through hates, judgements, depression and anxiety. They feel alone at times, they think all the doors are closed and they can't be saved. And then being Idols makes it even harder for them to open up to people about their feelings.
I don't wanna wake up to any news about any k-pop idol going through depression, anxiety or killing themselves. I know none of us do. It's so heartbreaking.
I ask the fans to take down the ANTIS on social media any way you can. Whenever you see a hate post screenshot it, spread it and tell others to report the id. That way the id would be taken down. The hate doesn't have to be about the idols you stan. If it's about any idols at all you take action. All fans love their idols and today their idols are no more, tomorrow it could be our idols. So we stand together against cyber bullying and the bullies.
Idols always save us and we should too.
Let's love them, show them how much they mean to us, tell them we care and we will protect them and fight for them with the world💜

Together we stand tall against all💜