1.тαкє мє иσω?

Aonani's POV

"Call 911!"

"Call 911!"

"Baby please stay with me....please!"

"I can't do this there's too much blood..."

Death was supposed to be silent and peaceful or at least that's the way I wanted to go. But the ringing of my mother's sobs as she found my limp body in the bloody tub of water said otherwise. This just made wanting to go a lot harder. I couldn't leave my mom in this state, I had to at least make sure she would be fine without me. Maybe I could stay for a little while longer.

'I wanna stay....'

'I wanna stay...'

"Tony! I don't feel a pulse!"

"They're on their way baby just stay with us...please."

That's all I heard until everything went completely black. But panic soon followed. The silence was deafening and I couldn't out run it. It seemed as if hours and hours on end I was stuck in an abyss. Finally I just decided to give up.
Accept it.

That was until I heard a faint beeping. Yet I was still surrounded by darkness. It came again and finally a soft fluorescent light with it. I let the light take me and was awakened by a soft mumbling voice. I took it in and felt an immediate sting on the lower region of my arm. I slowly fluttered my eyes open and noticed white bandages on both of my wrists.

"Momma?.." I rasped out as I was met with my mother's bloodshot eyes. Damn. I felt so guilty that I had caused that. I knew I wasn't back for good but I guess I could make this time count till I'd leave for good.

"Hey baby..." My mother greeted me as she tucked a lock of my messy hair behind my ear. I didn't like what I saw though, even though this was my mother, it wasn't her. My mother was a strong being, this... this was a woman broken. This was not my mother.

My suspicions were soon followed by loud commanding footsteps. I soon learned that these belonged to my father. He might be the only person I love more than my mother. I was a daddy's girl. Even though, I haven't seen this man in four years. It wasn't his choice to leave me. He wanted me to live with him during the custody battle in the divorce but, I wasn't sixteen yet so I wasn't exactly competent enough to understand. Sounds like bullshit if you ask me but it's whatever now.

"Hey Ni ni how are you feeling baby girl?" He asked in a clamed tone.

"Like crap,...what are you doing here daddy?" I questioned sorely. As I did this he scrunched his face slightly and shared a knowing look with my mom.

"Well baby... ummm you're gonna come live with me."

"Really where?!"

"In freeridge."

~

Don't forget to COMMENT,VOTE, and SHARE!
Seriously show some 💕 🙃😙

~

Deyoshique