3.яυℓєѕ αяє fσя ωєєиιєѕ...

Don't forget to vote and comment.💋
Excuse the mistakes please.🙃

~

Aonani's POV

"Rules?..." I questioned as a dumbfounded look found its way on my face.

"I know, I know that's not what you expect from me I'm the cool dad." He laughed a little putting air quotes on dad. Even though you could kinda tell he was getting slightly uncomfortable- I guess it had to do with what he was about to say. Oh jeez...

"Uh duh." I responded with light demeanor trying to ease the mood.

"Yeah but there aren't a lot just a few small quirks." He quickly added breaking a sweat at the same time.

"Like what?" I quickly stated.

Just one major thing and a few small ones. First and foremost absolutely no fraternizing with Los Santos!" He informed being serious.

"The sand-who?" I asked in confusion.

"The santos, they're a gang around the school you're gonna attend Freeridge high." Though while he was saying this I couldn't help but to zone out. Sad to say my brain was already making plans to get in good with them. Some how, some way. I don't fucking know.
I was just gonna make it happen.

My dad continued on with the rest of the rules but I had already stopped listening a while ago.
I mean after all,rules are for weenies.

And even though I'm being completely transparent about what we all knew I was gonna eventually do, it doesn't negate the fact that I feel really bad about it. But things like rules and doing things in straight lines set me off. For some odd reason that's just how my brain functions. It's like every time someone tries to give me direction in life it goes completely wrong! My brain cells just see red.

"Aonani?"

"Hmm..." I responded slightly still in my trance of thinking. Snapping out of it to see my dad trying to get my attention.

"You can go unpack now baby."

~

Today was Friday. Thank God. I feel like I can relax now, I've gotten a little settled and I'm seemingly liking the area. Kinda good, kinda. Today was the day that my dad enrolled me into Free ridge high school. So while he was out taking care of things I decided to stroll around the block a little.
So With little to no hesitation I slipped on my orange biker shorts with a matching tube top and started my walk. I popped in my air pods and scrolled for my playlist labeled 'bitchn' and about 15 minutes in I felt a wet sensation. Turning around mad as fuck looking to find a very apologetic looking girl, looking to be around my age.

"I'm sooo sorry my boyfriend and his friends were being stupid trying to see if they could get your attention by it seems any means necessary..." she slowed as she looked at my drenched top. You could hear the laughter from the guys on the lawn one of them even taking this moment to steal a long rude stare at my piercings through the shirt. Shit. I forgot I got my nipples pierced that quick.

I felt a little uneasy quickly covering my chest. You could tell she noticed and quickly panicked as well.

"Oh shoot I'm sorry let's go and get you a new shirt, by the way my name is Reign" she rushed as she ushered me into the house.

"Change, but I like the view." The guy from earlier stated causing me to blush slightly. But that cute moment was very brief when he stood proceeding to follow us in the house. This of course making me a little nervous.

I'm alive! If you didn't see before show some love!

LIKE

COMMENT

SHARE

Deyoshique