Some Alone Time (+18)

A couple days have gone by since you were voted off and you were finally reunited with Bridgette. Life has never been sweeter. You're hanging out with some old friends, making new ones, now that there are no teams, and best of all, you have a smoking hot blonde surfer as your girlfriend. You two are currently relaxing in the jacuzzi. Bridgette is laying on your bare chest while your arm rests around her. You start to feel something familiar in your lower abdomen which worries you. Bridgette also feels something poking her stomach. She looks down and sees something bulging through your trunks. She looks at you with a confused look, then a sexy smirk.

"Hey, Y/N...any chance you might wanna finally...you know...now that we've been kicked off the show...?" You look around to see if anyone is looking at you and you two get out of the jacuzzi and run off to find an empty room. In the mansion you find a bedroom. You close and lock the door and start furiously making out with Bridgette. You both walk over to the bed, still making out, and push Bridgette onto the bed. You crawl over to her and kiss her some more. This time, more sensually. You wrap your arms around her as you kiss her neck. She does the same to you as she moans. You quickly take the bikini top off her as you stare at her magnificent breasts. "Like what you see?" she asks. "I'm so fucking lucky" you reply.

Bridgette pulls you in and kisses you some more before pulling back and looking at your abs and muscles. She stares in amazement and starts looking down at your trunks. She licks her lips and starts taking them off. You soon are completely naked and start taking off her bikini bottom. Your eyes widen as you notice that she's already a little wet. Bridgette lays on the bed and spreads her legs. "If we're doing this, you're gonna earn it!" You give a smirk. "Fine by me" you say before putting your mouth on Bridgette's warm pussy. She starts moaning intensely as you move your tongue in and out of her.

You kick things up a notch and move it from left to right. "Woah! If I knew you'd be this good, I would've made my move on you a lot sooner!" Bridgette loves it so much she forces your head down into her insides and moans even louder. As she blushes hard, the intense sexual pleasure courses through her veins. She moans as you continue to eat all of her wet, pink, insides. "Oh, yeah, Y/N! More! MORE!!" Bridgette exclaims as she gets closer and closer to finishing. You start sucking her pussy like a lollipop making her feel hotter and hotter. At this point both of her hands are on your head, practically drowning you in her pussy juices. "Oooohhh, Y/N, I'm gonna...gonna..." Bridgette squeals as she squirts all over your mouth. The liquids go all over your face and on the sheets. You lick your lips.

"Are you ready for this?" Bridgette asks, spreading her legs. You position yourself in the missionary position. You start making out again. "Y/N... I need you in me...please!" You slowly start insert the tip into her. Bridgette squirms and holds onto you roughly. "Ow!!" You stop. "Are you okay?" You ask. "Yeah...nngh! It's okay! Keep going" Bridgette whimpers. You soon put your whole dick into her, making her yell loudly in both pain and pleasure. Bridgette wraps her arms around you and kisses you passionately. "The pain's gone now. Please Y/N, fuck me!" You smile as you start thrusting hard into her pussy making the bed shake. Bridgette rolls her eyes into the back of her head as she continues to moan.

Bridgette wraps legs around your waist, never wanting this amazing love making to end. "Oh my god, this feels so good!!" she maons as you plow her non-stop. You can hear the loud slapping sounds coming from down below as you bury your face in Bridgette's hair. You start kissing her neck again as she moans louder and louder in your ear. She doesn't seem to be much of a talker and simply enjoys you taking her. She says the occasional "yes!" or "oh my god!" or even calls out your name every now and then. "I'm...I-I'm close!" Bridgette says blushing incredibly hard. You increase your thrusting as she gets closer and closer to releasing all of her built up sensual pleasure. She moans louder, and louder, and louder as her nails start digging into your back. You lift your head up just in time to see her eyes roll in the back of her skull as she releases it all onto your member.  "AHHH!!! I'M CUMMING!!" You feel her hot liquids squirt out of her insides, making your dick feel absolutely incredible, as if it's melting into a warm lustful bliss. Bridgette, exhausted, breathes in and out.

"I hope you didn't think we were done" you tell her before grabbing her and lifting her from her back. Bridgette crawls on the bed and stays on her hands and knees. She then starts twerking in front of you showing her luscious ass. "Come and get some of this!" She says as you bite your lip and smack her right cheek, making it jiggle. You notice her pussy is starting to drool onto the sheets and quickly get up, putting your hands on her shoulders. "You ready for more?" you ask her in a sexy voice. She looks over her shoulder and simply smiles a devious smile, nodding.

You plunge your dick into Bridgette's pussy and start humping as rough as you can. Bridgette moans with non-stop pleasure as you shove your dick in and out of her. You lean over and push Bridgette down flat onto her stomach and mount yourself onto her back. As you continue to rail  her, she smiles with her mouth open and sticks out her tongue. "Oh, I want it harder! Give it to me harder, Y/N!!" She seems to talk a little bit more, but not by that much. No matter as you regardless enjoy plunging into her. You had no idea she had this sexual dirty side to this chill surfer girl. "Ah! More! I need more!!" Her moans become even more sexy as you continue to caresse her ass with every sexual feeling you have. You get up without pulling out and fully grab Bridgette's ass and keep plunging into her, while taking one hand and pulling on her ponytail. "Oooh!!" Bridgette giggles. He'd tounge stays hanging out of her mouth as she takes in every pleasurable thrust into her. No wonder she can't talk, the feeling is too good. "I'm gonna cum again! You wanna make me cum again, don't you?!" Of course, every now and then, she manages to spill something out. You thrust into Bridgette as deep and hard as you can making her moan louder with every entry of your dick. "Yes...YES...YES!!!" She screams as she cums on your dick once more. You feel her climax on your dick, much harder than before. Bridgette's face sinks into the sheets from exhaustion as you fall on top of her. Her muffled moans permeate through them.

"Are you still hard?" she asks still breathing heavily. You reply yes which makes Bridgette sigh. "Well then, I guess I'll have to take over in order to make you cum." She turns around and tackles you while still on the bed. She then crawls on top of you ready for round three. You smile excitedly as you get even harder than before. She moans intensely you grab Bridgette's ass and squeeze it immensely. You then start slapping her ass multiple times very hard. You also fondle her plump, soft, breasts. You pinch and rub her nipples with your thumbs. "Oh, you're such a naughty, naughty boy!!" Bridgette moans, leaning over to hug you. You go a little faster, making her moans shake violently. You suddenly feel close to cumming. "Bridgette, I'm...I'm close!" Bridgette stops you from moving, leans in, and kisses you. "I've got it." Bridgette starts grinding her wet pussy against your dick.

As you get close Bridgette does as well. "Oh...oh fuck..." she says as you both get closer and closer to cumming together. You quickly pull your dick out in between her two butt cheeks and put two fingers inside her pussy. As you finish her off with your speedy little fingers, you cum all over her soft, thick, ass and a little bit on her spine."OooffFFFuuUUUUuuCK!!" Bridgette says as she squirts on your index and middle fingers. Bridgette collapses onto you breathing in and out heavily. "Huff...puff...phew You...you were amazing!" She says still breathing heavily. You can see her very small amount of sweat from all of the intense, aggressive, love making. "You were great too, Babe" you reply before kissing her on her forehead. Bridgette looks deep into your hypnotic E/C pupils and you look back into hers.

You both get under the covers and immediately start making out. After a couple of minutes you stay in the covers and stay in each other's arms. You close your eyes and relax while Bridgette lays comfortably on your chest. You tell Bridgette that you love her and she tells you that she loves you too. A few seconds pass before Bridgette asks how long are you two going to stay in this room. "Let's just rest for a few minutes and then we'll go back to join the others outside." Bridgette simply replies with an "ok" and you two snuggle closely in the nice, silky, sheets.