Livin' It Up As A Loser

It's been a few days since you've been eliminated from the show. It's been pretty great not having to do those awful challenges, but you can't truly enjoy this since you don't have Bridgette by your side. On the plus side, you have been able to watch what's going on one of the many TV's the mansion has to offer. The others have told you about this new tradition they made up. Once a week, they all meet up in a screening room to watch the next episode of TDI. Once the Campfire Ceremony begins, you all wait outside to see who becomes a Loser. It's more of a suprise that way. You have become the unofficial leader of the group in the small amount of days you've been a Loser. Mostly everyone goes along with what you say and always go to you for guidance. Except for Eva and Noah. Eva doesn't want to belong or answer to anyone, and Noah, the smartass, just thinks that he's the smartest, therefore, the most powerful. As each night goes by, you miss Bridgette more and more. How her gleeful smile and passionate kisses would get you through each challenge, and how good it would feel just to be in her arms or hold her in yours. The next episode is about to come on. Everyone gets in the screening room and watches the screen come up to see Chris.

A/N: Just ignore the stuff about Bridgette and Geoff. It only makes things more complicated.

You quickly run outside to the front side of the mansion. You soon hear the boat's horn as you make it to the docks. The boat arrives with Bridgette and she gets more and more happy as she sees your face. She gets off with her stuff, leaves it on the dock, and runs towards you. She immediately kisses you on the lips You hug each other tightly not ever wanting to let go. "I missed you!" You tell her that you missed her too and that you're glad to have her back. You then sniff something foul in the air and remember how badly Bridgette smells. You back away slowly, which makes Bridgette hang her head low. "I'm sorry...but you smell...really bad. There's plenty of showers inside!" You walk her into the mansion and after she takes a long shower, and after you take a quick one, since you hugged her, you both change into your bathing suits and head out back where everyone is chillin' out and having a good time. "Hey, everybody! My girl's here! And she doesn't smell!" Everyone sniffs the air for a second and then cheers in Bridgette's non-stinky honor. You all soon relax and chill in the backyard as usual. Katie and Sadie are talking with Ezekiel and Noah, Eva is pumping iron, Courtney is looking for Harold, and you and Bridgette are chilling together in the jacuzzi. Everything seems perfect. No reality show, no challenges, no drama, just you, your friends, a nice place to chill, and your beautiful girlfriend by your side at last.