connor x schlatt

Connor' POV

Today's the day the i go on my blind date. I have no idea why i agreed to this, but one things certain and it's that i'm fucking nervous.

I've never been on a blind date before, but apparently i give into peer pressure easily.

I didn't really know what to wear, which was why i had Travis, Cooper and Josh in my room with me helping me to find the perfect outfit.

"Cmon, just they're name?" I was fighting with them about the name of this mysterious man that i was going on this date with.

"All i know is that they're older than me."

"And that's all you'll know until tonight" Travis grins and looks over at Cooper who also nods and grins at me.

"FUCKING HELL, GUYS HELP ME, what do i wear?"  At the moment i was just wear a navy blue shirt sleeve button up and some khaki pants.

"What you're wearing now looks nice." Coopers statement earned him a smack on the back of his head by a not so impressed boyfriend.

"No flirting when i'm sitting right here!!" "So i can flirt when your not here?" Cooper smirked. "Coopyyy" Travis pouted and crossed his arms.

"Hey guys, over here." I clicked my fingers in front of them hoping to grab their attention. "This is ok?" i motion to the outfit i'm wearing.

"Yea it looks fine. Now you've gotta get your shoes on and get outta here. We need to get you to the restaurant." Cooper was driving us to the restaurant and we were meeting the mysterious man, Carson, Ted and Moses. Carson and josh, and Ted and Moses were going on a double date with Travis and Cooper then me and my mysterious man.

"All right, time to leave before i change my mind on this outfit."

We hopped in the car on our way to the restaurant. The drives about 15 minutes so Travis put on his music and all three of them started jamming out. I zoned out and started to think about my date ahead of me.

Time Skip

"-nor. Connor. CONNOR WAKE THE FUCK UP." I startled awake then earned a slap on my face by Cooper.

"COOPER WHAT THE FUCK." I shove him off me and unbutton my seatbelt. "We're here you fucker." Josh looks at me and pulls me out of the car.

"The others are already here so let's goooo!" Travis drags his boyfriend along behind him and i'm pretty sure he starts skipping.

We get into the restaurant and i see Carson sitting next to an empty seat where i'm guessing Josh is about to sit. Then Cooper and Travis sitting next to them. Moses then Ted, then two empty seats. The table was round and the seat was wrapped around it.

"Where is he?" I asked Carson. "He went to the bathroom." Ted answered the question.

I take a seat leaving one free for where this mysterious man was going to sit.

"Hey, are the others here yet?"

A beautiful man walks around the corner. I'm assuming he's the mysterious man. "OH hey, Connor this is—"

"Schlatt" I cut Carson off. I thought he looked familiar. "Yea? How'd you know?"

"CONNOR??" Schlatt yells and puts on the brightest smile i've ever seen. I stand up and walk over to him. He puts his arms out and i walk into them. He then wraps his arms around me and i bury my head into his chest.