Chapter two

I had problems breathing this morning.

I didn't tell the doctors though.

"Gonna meet Phil! Gonna leave here with Phil!" I sang.

I straightened my hair and put on my pink sweater with my white jeans, and my boots.

I made my way up the stairs until I made it to the door at the very top. I opened it and saw Phil sitting on the ledge, this time facing me.

"Hey there cutie." I blushed again at the nicknames.

"Phil I know this is straight up but I'm going to be leaving this hospital right now and I'm staying with you." I said, "I have a couple weeks and I want to spend them all with you."

"R-Really?" Phil looked sad but happy at the same time.

"Phil Lester I want to spend the rest of my life with you because I fell in love with you! I know that we just met yesterday but I don't care! I felt a spark when we kissed and I will not stop loving you until my very last day alive!" Phil smiled at my rant and stepped closer to me.

"Daniel Howell, I feel the exact same."

"Really?"

"Come on, we have limited time and I want to take you to my house already!"

"Oh okay!"

Phil took my hand and we began running down the stairs until we reached the lobby. Then we ran out the doors and straight to his car. Phil opened the door for me and then climbed in.

We sped off to his house.

Once we reached his house he opened the door for me and I got out and admired his house.

"You know Dan, I know you straighten your hair.. you should let it be natural."

"But I'll look like a hobbit.."

"Please.." Phil whined.

"Fine" I sighed.

"Now follow me" He lead me up to his doorstep with his hand in mine and he opened it.

Cold breeze hit my face immediately.

His home was.. cozy.

"This is nice!"

"Thank you!"

He pulled me into a loving hug and didn't let me go.

"It's pretty late, I'll show you to the guest bedroom." Phil told me.

Anxiety began to rise and I said it.

"I have another request from you."

"Which is?"

"I've never slept with anyone, I'd like to sleep with you until I go." Phil nodded.

"Of course darling" He lead me to his room and closed the door behind me. "Want a change of clothes?" I nodded. "Here" He handed me an outfit.

I began taking off my shirt. Once it was off I took off my pants and threw them on the other side of the room. I looked over at Phil who was covering half his face, staring at me, and blushing. I blushed back.

"Sorry I-I didn't know you were looking."

"I-I'm not!" He quickly covered his eyes but uncovered them seconds later.

I put on his basketball shorts and his T-shirt and stared back at Phil, who was still blushing but not looking at me anymore.

"Thank y-you."

"Ready?" He put his hand on the light switch.

"Yeah." I climbed into his bed and got under the covers.

Phil turned off the light and walked over to the bed. He then climbed in and laid next to me. Seconds later he pulled me in and held me close.

"I know this sounds crazy, Dan, but I've fallen deeply in love with you. I know it's only the second day we've hung out but I believe in love at first sight and I believe that's what happened. I can't help but look into your eyes and think 'wow this boy chose me out of all people' because I'm so lucky I have you while I do, Dan. Though, I wish we met under different circumstances. Because I'd love to have a full and beautiful life with you. I want to marry you."

"R-Really?" I was sobbing at this point.

"Hell, lets do it Tomorrow!"

"Y-Yeah!"

"Goodnight Daniel."

"Goodnight Phillip."

•••

I woke up the next morning smelling breakfast and not seeing Phil next to me.

Did he mean what he said?

Is he going to marry me today?

I got up and walked out of the room. I walked straight to the kitchen and was met with Phil's eyes.

"Morning honey." He addressed.

"Mornin." I sat down at the island and watched him put the food onto plates.

"Hungry?"

"Incredibly."

I began coughing. I coughed until I couldn't breathe and Phil rushed to my side worried.

"Dan, do you need to go to the hospital?"

"N-No! I'm spending the last couple weeks with you!"

"I-Okay.." Phil rushes to the food and made me a plate. I took the plate and started devouring the food on it.

I haven't eaten anything for days.

"Thank you!" I cheered as I finished.

Phil stood, staring at me in amazement.

"I haven't seen anyone eat like you do Dan."

"I'm one of a kind" I winked.

"Dan?"

"Yes?" Phil came around to the side I was on and got down on one knee. Me being me I freaked out. He held out a tiny black box with a beautiful ring in it.

"Marry me?" He said. I nodded happily and jumped in his arms.

"Yes!" Phil pulled me off of him and slipped the ring on.

I admired it for a second.

"Where did you get this and when?"

"I knew I was going to marry you as soon as I met you so I bought it the night I left you on the rooftop." He explained. I was sobbing currently.

I'm 18 and engaged.

"W-When a-are we?"

"Today."

"When?"

"Two hours, everything is planned, my buddy is marrying us and we'll be married by the end of today." Phil explained again.

"I can't believe you knew you were going to marry me when you met me." I said in surprise.

"I can't believe we didn't do it sooner."