Chapter 1

Damn why isn't she texting me back. I swear if she cheating again I'mma leave.

~Coshants~

And come back like you always do because your weak and will die without her

"Shush she has never hurt me maybe cheated but that's life " . My phone vibrated letting me know I got a text.

~Conversation~

Babe💔💁🏽: Hey baby got my phone toke

Myah🍑📞: it's fine we texting now wyd

Babe💔💁🏽: listen to music

Myah🍑📞: what song 🎶

Babe💔💁🏽: baby ah ooh I hit a bitch from the back and she like ah ooh

Myah🍑📞: U anit hit no one from the back

Babe 💔💁🏽: 😂😂😂 I'm tired of that heart sht

Myah🍑📞: wat heart sht

Babe💔💁🏽: and I can do wat I want...

Myah🍑📞: that's the lyrics to that song to broke for the club by Che ecru is in it

~End of conversation~

Well since she disappeared again my name is Mya I'm 17 and a fem. I truly do nothing but try and text my girl we been together for a year. It was actually last week October 18 . But you know I'mma just go to bed cuz she anit texting no time soon.

~Tay P.O.V~

"Hey baby who texting you " Said my girl Yanna ask over the phone. " A friend but baby I'm tired text you tmr" I played sleepy so I can hang up. After they call ended I just layed back just thinking about what I'm doing. Well hey my name Tay I'm 17 and I'm single at least I'm finna be my girl getting subspecies so time to cut my back up plan off. I know y'all wonder why well here's our story me and myah where friends than she told me she liked me and as time went on I started to feel her so I made it official BUT as soon as I did my first love text me saying she changed so I broke up with Myah. And ik I sound crazy but I realized that a week later but kept breaking up and leaving hea and going back after since she always toke me back now tmr will make it our seventh breakup. So let me get some sleep.