💊 VII

...I THINK I'M SICK AGAIN...

—💊—

"YOU'RE REALLY MOVING HERE??" you asked, astonished, as you and todoroki laid on your bed. summer had commenced and so far the only thing you'd done was hanging out with your friends and play video games n stuff.

thats a gamer moment fr.

"yeah!" he exclaimed, glancing over at you and fiddling with the controller in his hand. "after you described the house for sale i told my dad about it and he was down, especially since it was closer to UA, so he could," shoto shivered, "come to see me at school more often."

you laughed, but couldn't help but blush at how close the two of you were on your bed.

you had just gotten out of a relationship though... did you have a crush already?

nah. no way.

wait.

say sike rn no balls 😳😳

ANYWAY—

your heart went 🥺🥺🥺

shoto sighed, looking at his phone.

"bruh... my dad texted... he wants me home—"

"—say sike right now—"

"—but im just gonna stay the night. okay? okay."

you burst out laughing. "you can stay over anytime! it's not like you dont already."

"yeah, thanks." he laughed, "it's wild that your mums chill with us sharing a bed."

"we love chill parent hours—!!!!"

you both laughed, rolling over and hopping on tik tok :)

ironically, the first song that played described you in that moment.

"oh no... i think im catching feelings 😳"

💊

E N D !

💊

S E Q U E L ?!?!????
keep ur eyes open bby 😌🤘