component one

how uplifting would it be to feel pain all at once then never again? it was cold in killians park, disgustingly dark, horrifyingly windy. however that wasn't much to stop a rebellious group of young adults. it was heart wrenching almost, their consistent stumble matched by the idiotic giggle of the vile drink fueled by intoxication. into the hysterical darkness matched by the brightest moon ever to be seen from earth, they stumbled and tripped into the demeaning veil.

"jeremiah! wait up, you're surely going to leave us in the dust if you keep going at that pace" carolina wailed trotting solemnly behind her drunken friend. they were headed home, leaving their vehicles behind. they had absolutely no intention of driving under the influence. imagine the havoc that would unleash! drunken teenagers swerving and weaving through lanes like idiots on an intoxicating high. a riveting thought might i add. disgustingly mortal. it's horrifying to withhold such thoughts.

"we're almost there! i can feel it coursing through my aching veins, it moms tea! it's on i can smell it" jeremiah giggled with a goofy smirk perched upon his lips. he pushed his hair out of his face grinning widely as the piercing air collided with his warm brown skin. it wouldn't be long before he fell ill, hardly dressed in such a condition. it was dreadfully inevitable. he took a step, then another, and again before tripping over his own feet. he let out a sloshed whimper awaiting the harmful impact to come, or at least he was.

"gotcha!" carnellious smiled as the feminine boy fell into his arms. he smiled at the dark haired male and helped him to stand upright. coraline winced and ran up to the pair of debauched men.

"are you guys alright?" coraline questioned as her cardinal red hair gusted in the wind.

jeremiah smiled and hugged his loving boyfriend shivering slightly. i mean honestly, he's wearing anything but proper clothing he's bound to catch something. a simple cold maybe, or something inevitably worse. it wouldn't do terrible to him either way.....oh, i mustn't give spoilers! on with the story i suppose.

"yeah i'm fine, you alright babe? could've taken a real nasty fall there" carnellious responded. jeremiah nodded and laid his pretty head on his boyfriends shoulder.

"i'm fine. come on! we gotta go moms waiting for us" the brown boy laughed followed by scurrying into the nights. his skin had adapted visible bumps from the shivering air, the bodies way of holding its own heat.

"you think she stayed up this late?" carolina wondered followed by her equal minded twin.

"meh, you guys know ms. vincenzo stays up anyways" carnellious shrugged lulling peacefully behind his boyfriend, watching the tall boy carefully as to assure he wouldn't stumble again.

"somewhere over the rainbow, way up high" jeremiah begun to sing as druk as an old war veteran.

"i know you said he's not a lightweight, but are you entirely sure? he looks pretty wasted to me" coraline huffed as her red high heels sunk into the foul mud.

"yeah yeah, hush" carnellious dragged rolling his evergreen colored eyes. his eyes matched the color of the beautiful indigenous trees that lined every acre of the forest. jeremiah adored his boyfriend with every chamber in his heart and every bone in his youthful body.

"come on you two. you know we look crazier and crazier every waking hour stumbling into this dark ancient house" carnellious sighed as they approached the entrance to jeremiah's dark, tapered house. it had a victorian appearance, covered in vines, built on dark wood. yet it was the same house that every member in their family laid their heads in....until the 20th wedding anniversary. the the previous family moved to the eternal grounds forbidden to be seen by minuscule mortals.

"i kinda like it" coraline shrugged as her heels clicked against the moth covered stone path. unfortunate fate her shoes have, and they were so lovely. oh i'm getting off track.

"me too! plus this house has been apart of the vincenzo legacy for eras" carolina smiled locking hands with her sister.

"mommy! we're back and i'm drunk!" jeremiah laughed running into his old house. the floorboard creaked beneath his feet and his mother looked up with a sweet smile. she placed her mug of hot chocolate on the coffee table and set down her book.

"my baby boy. carnellious i asked you to watch him" his mother gasped and carnellious gulped visibly. now matter how sweet, kind, or innocent looking his mother was she was still a cunning ruthless beast. only in the eyes of her beloved child did she act otherwise. what kind of mother would she look like if she feasted on a mortal in front of her virgin child? a murderous one.

"i-i tried my best mrs. vincenzo, please believe me" carnellious begged lightly and she nodded once.

"you must be exhausted, go on and rest your heads in miah's room. after all he's got 2 extra beds for the twins anyways. go on up, and this time carnellious watch him carefully" she demanded and the 4 of them nodded in unison.

"come on baby let's go. you're a mess" carnellious stuttered scooping up the taller male. now matter the height difference carnellious intimidated his boyfriend heavily. to the point where jeremiah nearly feared the man, simply because of his vast authority and dominance. something he lacked...but not for long. his mother and father made sure on the crescent moon, he would be enriched to his true self. the kind, beautiful boy he was. with a little bitch added into the unholy mixture.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

good evening, i kindly thank you for reading his chapter. it is one of many to come, please do not refrain from giving me feedback or throwing in your ideas. no matter how much the world attempts to silence you let it be known you can speak freely upon me. may the dark lord bless you - thedarkdilbrium