ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖- 𝕦𝕡𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟

"I've been around your body upside down
            But I can't touch you
                    In any fucking way"

                    Third POV.

Deva was never good at deciding things, deciding where to go, what to eat. But she was the worst at deciding what to wear. It felt as if she was raiding her closet for three hours, she was truly disappointed in her taste at clothes. Where did they even come from, I didn't even know I owned some of the stuff She thought.
The fact that Deva was irritated was an understatement, she was livid.

"How long are you going to stare at the damn closet?" She heard her best friend, Arius, grumble. His constant whining aggravated her even more "how about you get your ass up and help me instead of being useless would ya?" She retorted, turning around and sending him a fake smile. Arius couldn't help but snort in amusement "I'm good. Watching you getting pissed off is far more entertaining" he smiled while throwing a little light ball up and down.

Deva threw her arms up in defeat and continued fishing for the perfect dress "and why are you so hell bent on finding 'THE' dress?" He asked, with his eyebrows raised "you can't just show up to a party looking like a homeless person" she answered . Arius wasn't satisfied with the answer "I know you better than you know yourself, kitten. Now what's up" he asked still playing with the ball "I just decided that this one will be uhm.. different?" She said questionably. Deva finally found the dress and turned around with an excited smile, Arius observed the dress for a second "is that a fucking corset?" He asked incredulously "mmm Dane is going to be at the party" she smirked, looking at him with that very 'glint' in her eyes that he adored. Arius's eyes widened while he abruptly sat up "OH you whore!" He dramatically exclaimed making the girl roll her eyes "you are literally the slutties person I know Arius" she mutters while walking up to the mirror "besides, I decided to have a little fun. I'm tired of being the goody two shoes, I want something exciting, thrilling.... seductive enough?" she held the dress up to her frame as she silently observed the dress.

The dress was all leather, with a slight corset like top, fairly exposing her chest. Not that she was complaining though "I'm assuming you will finally woo Jared tonight, and get that hot action going?" She asked looking at Arius through the mirror after not getting the answer "bold of you to assume that Jared is the only one I'm doing tonight" he gave her a pointed look before smiling sluggishly, making her giggle uncontrollably "you really are the slutties person I know" Arius got up from the bed and walked towards her dramatically "maybe I'll do two people at the same time, wanna join?" He whispered in her ear seductively, placing his hands on her hip, griping her while doing so "no thanks" she cringed.

"Well that's a shame" he muttered pouting "I could've shown you very impressive stunts" Deva laughed, watching his wandering hands all around her abdomen, slowly moving upwards. She stopped his hands right under her breast "I am not having sex with you" she said while snorting in amusement "buzzkill" he muttered while he slapped her ass and walked back to the bed.