Ninth Appointment.

"hey lou."

"hey haz." louis said sitting down. "blood donation?"

"yeah." harry said.

"whats it like?"

"what's what like?" harry asked. "donating blood?"

"yeah." louis says hesitantly.

"well, first they a-"

"harry styles." a nurse called.

"looks like i'm called." harry said.

"yeah." louis said with a bit of disappointment. harry stands up, looking at the nurse then back at louis.

"how about you come in." harry said.

"what?" louis asked.

"since i couldn't explain it to you, how about you come in and watch the process and such."

"really?" louis said standing up. "but what if they call my name and i'm not here."

"well how important is your appointment?"

"well acually... it's kind of really impor..." louis drifted off. "maybe the nurses will look for me in the rooms."

harry grabbed louis' hand and guided him towards the nurse. "good afternoon mr. styles." she said. "will um, he be joining you today?"

"yes ma'am, he will be."

"alright then follow me." she took louis and harry down a narrow hallway, into one of the rooms. louis walks in and instantly pours loads of hand sanitizer on his hands. "i'm sorry sir but for the beginning of this you'll need to stand outside, due to confidentionality." the nurse told louis.

"oh the past health history question?" harry asked. "i don't care if he knows my past health history."

"umm... alright i guess." the nurse said nervously. "past health history? heart attacks? high blood pressure or sugar?"

"nope." harry said sitting in the lounge chair. "i'm as healthy as can be."

"alright, i guess we'll start testing your blood pressure, heart rate, and hemoglobin level." the nurse pricks harrys finger, and puts the blood on a slate and then leaves the room.

"so this is how it is every time?" louis asked.

"yep." harry said popping the p. "same questions, same tests, same timing. nothings different except the nurse sometim-"

a knock on the door intrrupted harry. a nurse opens it curiously. "excuse me sir, i was looking for," she turns and sees louis. "louis! there you are! you have to come in now for your c-" louis then starts couching loudly, covering up what the nurse was going to finish.

"well, bye harry. have fun giving blood."

"thanks, you have fun, doing what you're doing."