Moving.

Hi, this is my first fanfic that I ever posted publicly!!>< Anyways, please excuse my grammar or any mistakes. And no, I am not a horny 10 year old 😂😭👋 This fanfic will be more "sad" I guess. There will be some romantic parts? Idk.

Warnings: angst, neutral gender, teasing!Felix, first kiss!!, first love!!
Description: You been childhood friends with Felix your whole life; until you moved away, causing your close friendship/childhood crush to soon fade away!

"Felix!!" You whined loudly as the boy came out of his hidding place, an attempt to scare you and it worked. Felix laughed a bit as he ran his fingers through his hair. "You get so scared easily~" he would say in a teasing way. Your cheeks puffed up as you crossed your arms. "Not funny Felix, I could of got a heart attack!" You huffed out with an exaggerating expression. His cheeky smile never faded away, "maybe I should do that again then, should I y/n?" Felix taunted. You stomped towards him and nudged him. "Not cool!" You said causing Felix to laugh. "I'm just joking around~" he said in a lacy tone. "How about we go get some ice cream and go to my house, maybe play some video games?" He suggested, trying to get you in a better mood. You nodded your head quickly. "But you are paying! I payed last time so its now your turn!" You pointed your finger at him; shoving your finger on his chest. The boy held his chest and made a fake gasp. "Oh, no. I think I'm dying.. Because of the disease y/n gave me!" He giggled as he ran off. Your mouth was ajar; making a loud gasp noise. "Felix you jerk!!" You screeched, soon running after him.

A fresh scent of lighted candles filled up Felix's house as you entered it. His mother came up to the both of you and greated you two as usual. "How was your day?" She asked. "Felix scared me-" your sentence was cut off by Felix saying "Yeet!" His mothers attention went to his direction. Your eyes squinted as you looked at the male; of course, he turned towards you and gave you a cocky smile. Geez, you just wanted to smack that smile off his face. Yes, he is your bestfriend but sometimes he was just so full of himself. "We are going to my room to play video games mom." He told his mother with a small smile. His mother sighed and nodded her head. "Alright, if you two need anything, tell me." She said sternly. The both of you two nodded their heads. Felix went to grab your hand and ran off to his room, closing the door. Feeling his hand holding yours made your heart beat so fast.

"Should I tell him?.." You thought to yourself.
For a year now, you have started to have feelings for Felix. You wanted to tell him; each time you wanted to, he was either busy, with soemone else or with another girl. It made things difficult for you. Now that you think about it, it wouldn't be the rigjt idea to tell him. You are moving away from Australia to America, to study. Your father has got a better job there and your parents want you to have a good education. If you told him you liked him, he would be confused since you told him when you are moving. All these thoughts soon disappeared when his hand let's go of yours.

"What game do you want to play?" He asked. "U-uhm.. Mortal Combat?" You said more in a unsure tone. "Yeah, Mortal Comabt" you said more confident. Felix started to smile. "Good choice!" He chirped. He went digging through the games he had, until he came across Mortal Comabt. "Here it is!!" He rejoiced as he walked over to his play station, putting the cd of the game into the console. "Come on y/n!" He sat down on the soft flooring, patting a spot next to him. You walked towards him and sat down, grabbing one of the controlers. "Want to do a bet?" You asked. You and Felix did bets sometimes; when someone won, the loser has to either do something stupid of buy the next meal when they go out. "Sounds good, what's the deal?" He asked, now choosing a character to play as. "If you win you get to tell me what to do or have me tell any secret.. But if I win, I get to kiss your cheek and call you cootie boy." You giggled in a cocky way.
Felix's cheeks lit up. "I am not going to let you win!!" He huffed out loud, sounding so determined. "Sure,, may the best win." you replied in a cocky tone

"I-I lost..!?" You complained. Felix only got up and started to a victory dance. "Ha, loser!" He attempt to twerk. "Ew, stop!" You whined with a small laughter, hitting the poor boys butt. "I feel so violated in so many levels" he gasped out in a jokingly way. You shook your head, "alright, ask me something, peanut head" you said as you laied down on the floor. A smirk formed of Felix's face. "Who do you like?? I mean you told me that you are crushing on someone, but you never told me who. Maybe I can help you hook up with them." He said as he wiggled his eyebrows

" He said as he wiggled his eyebrows

"I- uhm..." Your cheeks flushed to a pinkish color. "It's not that important.." You mumbled out to hear a whine come out of Felix lips. "Please!! I won't tell anyone." He begged, causing you to groan in annoying. You covered your face and mumbled. "You..." You felt your face heat up as you soon turned to the side. "Who?" Felix asked a bit confused, pretending as if he didn't understood or heard what you said. "I said you, okay?" You yelled a bit, a pile of gulit soon overcame you. "Oh my god.. I feel so stupid, forget what I said." You said as you sat up, soon starting to say. "Pretend you never heard wha-" a pair of the softest lips you have ever felt touched yours. It made you think if yours were chapped. His lips perfectly molded with yours, his hands soon cupped your cheeks to keep your face still. It felt like heaven, everything felt nice and perfect. Until you realized it wad your best friend you are kissing, your eyes widen as you pulled away from the soft kiss. "Felix- I- ... Why..?-" you asked just to he cut off with another soft kiss. Felix pulls away, letting out a small sigh. "I like you too, y/n. I mean it..." He mumbled. The boy rested his forehead against yours. "I always had.. Please date me..?" He whispered. Your cheeks continued to heat up, soon tears provoked to spill. "Felix, I can't.. I- I-.." You now sobbed. "I want to but I can't!! I'm moving Felix..." You choked on a sob, your hands hiding your red face. The boys eyes widen in disbelief. "What..?" He mummbled. "Your moving?!" His voice risen. The boy stood up in slight anger. "Felix, please... I'm sorry." You finally looked at him. He soon looked at you, feeling upset. His bestfriend, the person he loved is now moving away. "You're joking right?.." He said, hoping it was. "No.." You sniffled as you stood up. "Why would I joke around about this..?" You rubbed your eyes. "Hey" Felix said causing you to look up at him. Felix walked over to you and placed one last kiss. It was more slow and loving, like as if he didn't want it to end. He pulled away and said "I love you, y/n. I will always wait for you to come back, and that's a promise..."

The voice echoed in your head, yoir body jolted up. "Another dream.." You said in a sad tone. It's been 3 years since you last seen your bestfriend. Should you even call him that now since you haven't seen each other for a lomg time. Neither of you two texted or called each other. He possibly moved on, if he did then that was for the best because you moved on as well...

To be continued.