Chapter 7: Marcus's Big Mouth

Winter P.O.V

I woke up in my warm bed a couple hours later feeling unrested. It was like I never slept in the first place.

|Weird|

"It's because you didn't sleep in our mates arms" My wolf whimpered.

I was frustrated and tired, so I went into my bathroom to take a cool shower, and try to get my mind off of the conflicts running through my mind.

As I was getting out, I heard the doorbell. "Get the door Marcus!" since he has wolf hearing, I knew he heard the doorbell go off, as well as my voice.

"K!" He yelled back.

I heard the door open and then multiple voices began talking. I quickly slipped my robe on and ran down the stairs to the front door. "Who is it?" I asked, while drying my hair with a towel. My eyes roamed to the person standing in front of me.

"Hey Winter." Damien said, then his pale blue eyes turned to a dark, black-ish blue color, when he noticed how underdressed I was. I looked around to see both my parents, Marcus and Angelia were surrounding him.

|Oh my god! Is he really at the door. This was such a bad timing. The one time I come downstairs in my robe, my mate is here. Ugh!|

"Hey Damien." I said and started to walk backwards towards the stairs to put on some clothes. "Just give me a couple minutes."

I headed back down 10 minutes later in sweats and a tight fitting t-shirt. It was 11 in the afternoon, so I wasn't putting on actual clothes.

"Hey, um...I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie," He asked me with a worried look covering his face. I didn't really know what to do. I had this gorgeous guy standing right in front of me, taking my breath away with the looks of lust evident through is features.

"Sure, but I get to pick it."

We head to the living room and I picked out a movie. My whole family 'suddenly' had to go out far far away from our house for a couple of hours. I decided I wouldn't pick out a romance movie, because most likely that would lead to kissing, which is a big no no right now. So I choose the scariest one out of all of them. I put my head on his hard chest as The Ring started playing.

We watched another movie after that but he got to pick it out this time. I was currently about 4 or 5 and knowing my parents, they have already started dinner. They had gotten back after an hour into the second movie to do just that.

"Hey Winter! Come here!" I heard my mom yell from the kitchen.

"Yeah mom?" I ask as I walk over to her.

"Damien is staying for dinner so I set out a dress for you. It's on your bed."

"Okay."

I walked up the stairs into my room to find a short skin tight red dress that shows a little cleavage and is the sexiest thing I own.

|I don't want to put this on.|

"Come on. It'll be fun. You shouldn't be scared to wear this. It's just Damien, and you have never worn it before. Even the price tag is still on it,"

It's just Damien. That made it worse some how.

I called my mom from downstairs, saying I needed her. Once she was in my room, I gave her a stern look, and pointed to the dress.

"No," was all I said, but she knew exactly what I meant.

"Yes, you're wearing it and that's final,"

"But, whyy," I pouted.

"This is your mate Winter, and I want grand kids soon. You're not getting any younger, so move it!" She didn't give me any room for argument before leaving me alone to get ready.