Chapter 8: Morning Kisses

Damien P.O.V

I learned so many things in just two days. My mate. A beautiful, smart, sarcastic, confusing woman who stole my heart in seconds. She has me wrapped around her little finger. One decision will either leave me broken or complete. I love her, but does she love me?

Last night was amazing. Her lips tasted as sweet as candy and addicting like nicotine. I will never get enough of her. I selfishly want to glue her to my hips so she will never leave my side. Even her mere presence can make me buckle at the knees. What can I say? That’s what love does to a guy. I’m so whipped.

I wonder why she pulled away when I was about to mark her. She was kissing back, and got pretty into it, flipping me over and straddling me, which was so sexy. Maybe it was just too soon. We did just meet two days ago, but when you love each other should time really matter? Ugh, why do woman have to be so confusing?

I examined my mates sleeping features. So innocent, so pure with her mouth slightly open, and her lids covering her beautiful chocolate brown eyes. Her forehead has no lines a crossed them, just smooth skin. Any worry or confusion once there, gone. As creepy as it sounds, I loved watching my mate sleep.

I couldn’t help myself when I leaned forward to meet her lips with mine. They were just too soft and tempting. She stirred in her sleep, and after a couple of seconds I felt her sweet lips moving against mine. Her arms wrapped around my neck, and my hands brought her hips closer to mine.

I turned our body so I was hovering over her, and put all of my weight on my arms. I was beginning to get aroused, and she moan against my mouth when she felt how hard I was for her. That little sound made me want to take her right then and there. It was like a billion little angels singing to me from heaven.

Unfortunately we may be werewolves, but even we have to come up for air eventually. We were both breathing heavily, and with our bodies so close it was hard to control my wolf but I managed. “Good morning” the grin evident on my face was big enough to make me look like the joker.

Her hands moved up to my cheek when she replied “It sure is”. It took all of my strength to not begin kissing her neck so I could mark her. If she wasn’t ready last night then she won’t be ready now. I knew I would have to be patient but I was okay with that. I would go to the ends of the earth for my mate.

We went back to kissing before suddenly the door swung open and in came her mother.

“Okay I washed everything, but there was this one shirt where…” She stopped talking when she noticed the position her daughter and I were in. She literally began screaming.

Seconds later we had an audience of Winters dad, Marcus, and some of the pack members.

“What’s with all this ruckus so early in the morning?” Winters father asked, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

“I told you it wouldn’t take long,” Mary squealed while playfully hitting her husbands chest. His tired eyes made their way towards the position we were currently in. He grunted, and turned to his wife.

“Great, hope they had sex and make a billion little pups, can I go back to bed now?”

“OMG DAD!” I heard Winter scream from under me. “We didn’t have sex!”

“Yet,” Marcus, Winters dad, and Mary mumbled simultaneously before walking out the door, leaving us alone once more.

“Um, may I ask what that was about?” she turned her eyes from mine before answering.

“It’s nothing,” then she lightly pulled me off of her so she could get dressed.

“Touch'e subject?” My wolf asked me.

|I guess so|

We walked down the stairs into the kitchen for some breakfast, and was met by gossiping whispers, and knowing eyes. The whole pack was in the little cramped area where they ate, but nobody was eating.

"Word spreads like wildfire around here," I heard Winter whisper to me.

"I think you mean sound, or are you forgetting that werewolves can hear noise through walls," She gave herself a face palm when she realized what I said was true. Once we both fully made it into the kitchen, all noise disappeared, making for some awkward silence. Then out of the middle of the pack, someone decided to speak up.

“Did the Alpha get some last night?” Howls sounded, but I kept to myself. Finally they gave up and started talking about other things, not involving Winter and I.

Winter P.O.V

“So why is it that I’m not seeing a mark missy?” Sam asked, giving me ‘the look’.

“Because nothing happened last night,”

“Oh your puffy lips don’t say that,” A light blush crept to my cheeks as my fingers brushed against my mouth.

“Trust me, you would have heard it. That’s how I knew with you,” I smirked.

“And what is that supposed to mean,”

“Oh Chad YES, god fuck yes. Just like that,” I mimicked. Now it was her turn to blush. “Or are you forgetting that these walls are thin and oh...we’re werewolves,”

“Can’t wait until we’re the one screaming Damien's name,”

|Would you just shut up!|

Then suddenly I felt hands on my hips, and I was being moved to the living room.

Once we made it to our destination, I turned around to find Damien was the owner of those hands.

“Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to come to mine on Wednesday. I’m becoming the Alpha and I want them to announce you as their Luna as well,”

|Am I ready for this, We just met like yesterday|

“YES, you’ve been ready your whole life,”

“Let me think about it for a couple of hours, okay?”

“Sure, of course,” He had a wide smile on his face, but I could hear the disappointment covering his tone.

|Am I ready to be a Luna? Am I ready to become a leader of a pack? Am I ready for Damien?|