╰☆☆ Oᖴ ᖴᖇᗩGIᒪITY ᗩᑎᗪ ᗯEᗩKᑎEᔕᔕ ☆☆╮

he had never been fragile, he had always known his weaknesses.
kim woojin just so happened to be most of them.

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

chan sighed and groaned into his wrist.

he didn't want to walk in on that scene, all he wanted was his damn coffee.

he shuddered as he thought of the way jisung had his arms wrapped around minho's ass. 

something he never wanted to see again.

chan laid his head into the palms of his hand, letting them carry his heavy buzzing thoughts while his brain took a much-needed rest.

he had never felt so weak.

he thought back to everything that had happened, woojin's delicate lips, pressed so tenderly against his own.

woojin's supple hands, so lovingly warming his already burning cheeks.

woojin's eyes, complete with heat so endearing it rivalled that of hot chocolate on a late winter night.

jisung's tears, the way they dripped down his rounded cheeks, droplets splayed with uncontrolled joy.

minho's cheeks, and the tinted rose powder sifted across them.

their grins, the both of them, and how they escalated across their faces, neither overtaking the other, increasing and growing at the same speed.

chan smiled.

they were a perfect equilibrium.

chan's expression of contentment dropped as he felt the familiar sick feeling ripple in his innermost stomach.

they were a perfect equilibrium.

they were perfect.

why couldn't he be happy for them?

in his heart he knew, for he had felt the familiar twist of jealousy taking over his body a while ago.

the ugly emotion spread through every molecule he owned, rushed through every cell in his body.

chan hated that he was like this: his friends had a happy, healthy relationship and he gets upset over the fact that woojin would never be his.