What happens to Aya

Third person POV

In the middle of the night, in a random park, a young girl fell out of the sky, and mysteriously appeared out of nowhere. There is no proof that this girl appeared out of nowhere, but who knows.

"Oh shut up you old hag. I know that I just happened to fall out of the sky after dying and am now randomly here."

"Hey! No need to be mean I was just trying to be interesting."

"They already know what's going on if they read the last chapter. No go away. Or be gone."

The girl sighed and decided to find some seating and rested on a bench. She decided to take the bench as a place to sleep that night to keep her sheltered from what await her.

"Okay that's just creepy. You can read our minds now." She looked somewhere with a disappointed and disgusted look on her face.

"Oh shut up and let me commentate in peace man. And stop breaking the fourth wall, the poor guys are dying and broke from trying to fix the damn thing."

She shook her head and went back to trying to sleep before she heard a man screaming for help. 'What the hell do you want now? Just let me sleep in peace man, but no. I guess I might as well help you.' She got up again annoyed at her sleep being disrupted and saw the most beautiful things on earth. Dogs.

"Oh my goodness, that is the best thing ever. My day is officially complete. I regret nothing now." She was petting the dog and cuddling it.

"Ummmm miss, can you please help me get that thing away from me?" A man from the tree shouted.

"Wait, hold up now, why the hell do I happen to find a man in a tree? And I guess man," she questioned and then sighed, letting the dog go, only for it to run away. She watched as the man climbed down the tree and fell down on the ground. "Well then, are you gonna answer my question or not dude?"

~Timeskip bought to you by the poor dog running away for its life (away from Aya)~

"So basically you're also homeless and are now wandering around like a creepy weirdo at night. Well that's perfectly normal I guess. I'm homeless too so life is great. Yay!" She said the last part sarcastically, tired to her head.

"Well I know a place you could stay if you want. Here's a map of it." He handed her the map and gently kissed her forehead and walked away.

"Ummm okay then. I guess I should try it out can't be too bad." So off our protagonist went on her long, harsh journey till she finally found the place.

A/N: well hope you guys liked that, I'll try and do the starting for each of them separately and then maybe I'll figure something out.