Special chapter + A/N

Pic is from lucky star.

Hello and welcome to our first proper segment (someone please give me a name for this).

Heya guys, I'm your usual commentator Ito Aiko. Nice to meet everyone.

Ummm hi.... I just started and I'll be appearing in these chapters from now on. My name is Takafumi Kazuki. You guys can just call me Kazu though if you want.

We will be reviewing characters, the episode or part, and if any of you have questions, just comment them and we'll try our best to answer.

(When they think they're off-stage but the camera is still rolling)

(Aiko looks done and really dead and Kazu looks creeped out but generally okay)

Yup so please question anything you want. By the way senpai, why did you guys even choose me for this? I interviewed for the lights guy or the camera man.

Oh we just picked people randomly. Picked a name from the hat. Besides, I didn't even want this job. But I swear to humanity, if you go take my flipping job just like everyone else. You are my kouhai and you will stay like that. Kids these days thinking they're so great.

Ummm senpai..... I think the camera was still rolling.

A/N: whatca guys think? I'm thinking of doing this thing at the end of each part like the lucky channel in lucky star. Please tell me what you think of this, send them questions to do by either commenting or dm me. If the book is finished I might do like random parts with these guys if I still have questions.