{Comfort} -°Eric Derekson x Reader°-

Today was a very rough day. You weren't the most popular Studentl in School. You got bullied, people would call you mean names or even slap you sometimes. You never really did anything to those poeple though, you just....lived. Maybe that was the Problem. But...let's not think of that now.

You came home from School. You had bruises all over your Body from where the bullies pushed and slapped you. You lived together with your best friend Mark, also known as Markiplier from Youtube. He was a real sweatheart. His Egos also lived with you and Mark. Sometimes they could get really annoying, but...you still loved every singel one of them, no matter what they did or how they treated you. 

Dark. Oh, Dark. Man, he was one of a kind. A manipulative Demon that could tear your insides to Tiny shreds if he really wanted to. He seemed Cold and mean, like he is not caring at all. Still, he was actually really nice. He Always listened to your Problems when you needed someone to talk to. 

Wilford Warfstache was rather...freaky. Even though the way he speaks and Acts towards you is very sweet. He was just a Gentleman. With his-

"Hey. Uhm, (Y/N)?", Mark called you and brought you back to reality. 

"Yeah?", you answered and blinked a few times while shaking your head a bit and put your bag on the Floor. You threw your (F/C) Jacket on the Couch. 

"Have you seen Eric? I haven't seen him since yesterday. Ya know, when Dark made fun of the way he talks and stuff...", Mark said and rubbed the back of his neck.

You shook your head no. You didn't notice that Eric was no where to be found. 

"I'm going to look for him. Maybe he is in his room. Afterwards I'm going to have a quick...talk...with Dark.", you glared at Dark, who was sitting at the kitchen table and scrolled through his phone. He looked up and smiled with a nervous chuckle.

Mark nodded and left the room. He returned to his Room again since he still had to edit some new Videos. You rolled your eyes at Dark and went upstairs. You looked down the Long hallway and started walkig. While you passed the doors that would lead to every Ego's room, you could read what was written on the Little signs that were on each door. 

"Wilford."

"Dark."

"Google."

"Host."

"Ed."

"Dr. Iplier."

"Silver."

"Damien."

"Mark."

and at the end of the hallway...

"Eric?", you called out and knocked on the White door. "It's...It's me...(Y/N)..."

Your heard footsteps and soon the door was open. You could see Eric in his cute Shirt and his fogged up glasses. Had he been crying? Definitely, he had puffy red eyes and tear stains on his pink cheeks. 

You looked at him and instantly felt bad for him. He really did not deserve to be treated like this by the other Egos. You opened your arms to embrace him. Soon you had the poor man in your arms and carefully ran you fingers through his soft black hair. 

"Shhhh, it's okay Buddy....I'm here..", You whispered into his ear and rubbed his back with your other Hand. After Thirty minutes he finaly calmed down and smiled again. God..his smile..just..precious. You kept whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

"T-thank you, (Y-Y/N).."He said and stood in front of you again. You ruffled his hair and smiled. 

"Aw, you're welcome! I'm Always there, okay? Just talk to me...", you said. You put your Hand on his cheek and came Closer a bit...you kissed his Right cheek lovingly and smiled.

You had to stand on your toes to be able to reach his face. He really was taller than you. He blushed madly and watched you while you made your way back to the Kitchen. The Butterflys in your stomach came alive once again. You always had something hidden from him. He was your crush since you moved in with Mark.

You smiled all the way back to the Kitchen. But soon it dropped when you remembered that you wanted to talk to Dark. You pulled the Chair of the Table back and quicky sat on it, Dark was still sitting on the other chair, ready for his punishment. You looked at Dark.

"Explain yourself."