tummy bug part 1

This has been written by myself and shaniaoxoxo.  Please vote and comment.

Harry was packing to get ready to help at the fashion show. Louis was playing with the kids. Thry were glad that both holly and like were over the stomach bug they both had. Although Ella didn't pick up the stomach bug, both parents were still weary, especially since Harry was going to be gone for a few days, leaving Louis all alone to care for their 3 children Harry felt guilty but he couldn't get out if it, he had managed to delay by two days when both holly and like were at the worse of the stomach bug. Luke was bsck to hid normal self. Holly was still a but tired so she was lying on the sofa watching tv as Louis played with Luke.

"Luke, I'll be back in a second. I'm just gonna see if daddy is nearly ready to go" luke didn't really listen, he was to busy playing with all the colourful lego that was surrounding him. Louis made his way up the stairs, eager to see him husband. Louis crept up behind his husband and sbajed his arms round him. Harry smiled and kissed him.

Harry was caught off guard. "Hey, love. You okay?" Harry questioned. Louis just sighed and tightly kept his arms around Harry. "I don't want you to leave" Louis whined, childishly. Harry just chuckled and turned around and properly gave his small husband a hug. "You will be find, don't worry about it. I'm only gone for 2 days" he reassured. Louis nodded and kissed his husband. "How long till the taxi gets here" Louis says.

"Ella play" Luke says looking at his older sister who came into the room after finishing homework. "Luke, I'm tired. Leave me alone" the 12 year old girl groaned. Luke huffed and just went back to trying to make shapes with his toys. Harry just finished packing so the two husbands came down the stairs. Harry's phones bleeped. He sat down his suitcase and looked at his phone "Taxi is here, baby" he muttered to Louis. Louis passionately kissed his husband before allowing harry to say bye to the three kids.

Holly was asleep on the sofa so he gently kissed her forehead just checking.He thrn hugged holly before picking Luke up for a cuddle "Bye, daddy" Luke whispered tiredly. Harry kissed his forehead before handing him over to Louis.

"I think someone's ready for a nap" Harry said softly. Louis just smiled "I'll put him down for one as soon as you go" Louis responded. Harry hugged and kissed Louis once more before saying goodbye and walking out of the house and making his way over to the taxi. Louis and like waved to hsrry as he drove off in the taxi to the airport. Louis decided to put put Luke down for his nap before joining Ella watching tv. Lukr needed a nap as he was still recovering from bring ill.

Holly was still asleep "What you watching, love" Louis asked his daughter. She muttered back a response, her eyes still focused on the tv. "I don't really know, the kids at school were taking about it so I decided to check it out".

Louis just nodded, sighing. He was quite bored to be honest. He had booked a few days of work which was coaching the local football/soccer team because he knew he would have to mind his kids, not that he cares of course, he loves being a father. He's still worried that Ella will catch the bug and knowing him he will catch it as well. He's very prone to sickness. Louis smiles at his daughter as he watches what is on tv. He looks over at holly and hopes she is definitely ok. She seemed to have it worse than luke. "What you want for dinner, kiddo?" Louis asks Ella.

She hesitated before answering "Um, maybe some chips and nuggets or something ?. I'm not that hungry" she shrugged. Louis agreed but didn't let on that he was worried. Ella's always hungry. Louis was hoping she wasn't coming down with what him and her siblings had. He made his way out into the kitchen and grabbed the frozen chips and nuggets from the freezer, putting them on a tray and into the over. He then set the timer for 20 minutes before making his way back out to the sitting room.