Tummy bug part 2

The phone rang and holly answered it seeing it was her nana. "Hi nana" holly said. "Will I pass you to papa?" Holly said politely. "That would be wonderful, love" her nan replied Holly gently handed the phone over to Louis, looking at him with her bright blue eyes "Nana" she muttered. Louis took the phone "Hey, mum." Louis said. "Hi baby, are you ok ?, you looked peaky when I came in earlier" she replied very concerned. Louis signed, knowing he won't be able to lie to her.

"Honestly, I'm not feeling to well, but H will be home soon, so no need to worry". Louis said. His mum tutted loudly over the phone "I'll be over in 10 minutes to collect them, you need to rest. I'll ring Harry so he'll be expecting the kids gone and just you. I'll also tell him to pick up tummy medicine-" Kelly said. "No, honestly mum. It's fine". Louis said. "I'm not taking no for an answer, Lou. You know how Harry gets, he won't be impressed if you're sick and not resting".

Louis sighed, he still was very grateful though "Ok, mum. I'll see you in 10 minutes". Louis said. "Ok, see you then. Tell the kids to go pack and overnight bag and to bring their school bags, I'll drop them off to school in the morning". Kelly told him "You're honestly too good mum" Louis chuckled.

"Don't mention it, see you soon" she laughed lightheartedly . Louis hung up the phone, instructing his children to pack a bag. Ella helped her sister and brother pack a bag. She was exhausted and still had a slight headache but knew her papa couldn't help him.

Louis felt so ill he felt like he was getting worse as he made his way to the bathroom. Kelly told her husband what was going on and quickly messaged Harry before getting in her car. She was worried about Lou as he never let on how bad he felt till it was too late She drove as fast as she could to the Tomlinson household.

"Nana, Nana is heree" Luke babbled. Ella, Holly and Luke grabbed all their bags and said bye to Louis. They took their turn hugging him, Louis was hesitant because he didn't want to get his babies sick again. "Bye, Papa." They all said. Kelley walked into the house and followed her grandchildren's voices and it lead her to the bathroom, where her son was looking very ill. "Lou, you look awful" she said sympathetically. Louis chuckled "Thanks mum". He said.

She huffed "You know what I mean. I warned Harry and let me tell you, he'll be babying you all night" she giggled, loving her son and son in laws loving relationship. Louis just rolled his eyes. His mum kissed his cheek in sympathy "Feel better boo, I'll head off, come on kids". "How you feeling Ella and no lying" Kelly asks. "Much better a slight headache" the girl admits as she rubs her temples.

Louis waved of his mum and kids, closing the bathroom door behind them. He sits back down on the toilet lid. He really wants Harry. Louis feels so ill as he can feel his stomach churning and cramping. He doesn't even know it's coming as he throws up all himself.

Harry is on his flight wanting to get back to his kids and husband. He is unaware that Louis is unwell. He is frustrated as his phone battery just died and he packed his chargers. Harry has now just landed in London airport and is very eager to get home to his husband and children, meanwhile Louis is at home throwing his guts up.

Louis tried calling Harry, but he didn't answer. Louis is so thankful that his mum took the kids now cause he wouldn't have been able to look after them with how bad he's gotten. Harry's In the car and is pulling up to his house where his husband awaits him. Harry wished he could mesaage Lou to say he landed but he couldn't.
Louis was in the bathroom nut had no energy to lean over the toilet so was covered in vomit. He had a bad fever. S cramping stomach Are well as it keeping churning. He just wanted a cuddle. Little did Louis know that Harry was at the door, but it was locked. Harry gentle knocked on their oak door and waited for it to be opened.

Louis heard someone knocking. He would have ignored it because he looked terrible but he knew it was Harry. His eyes welled up with tears as he slowly made his way to the door, carefully trying not to jostle his stomach. Once he reached the door he unlocked it, revealing his breath taking husband looking so stylish in his designer suit, which made him feel self conscious because he's in an oversized hoodie and sweats.
"Hazza" he croaked, and jumped at his husband, just wanting comfort. Harry scooped his husband into a cuddle and could feel the raging fever. "Oh my god Lou how long have you been poorly for" Harry saud as he dumped his case on the side shut the doir and led Lou is into the lounge. The man could barely stand straight. Louis whimpered "Yesterday. Ella was poorly and I thought I obviously got it off her but I've been vomiting way more so I've a feeling I've got something different".