Ramble & Rewrite & Survey

Hello my dear readers, I'm back from a week of tra-exam, a week of pt3 exam and another two weeks of UEC exam! So, I've decided to rewrite the chapters, from the start, and it's not like the minor edits like before.

If you read the prologue, you'll know that Yuuji is a child of a married man and his lover, an unwanted child. His biological father took his mother to his household as soon as he knew that she's pregnant, but that wasn't pleasant for his wife. The feeling of betrayal and envy that her husband chose a woman other than her made her angry and hate the other woman.

Yuuji and Ryuuji, his half brother, was sort of like a pair of twins. One that wins the mom's heart, another one that mom can't grow to love it.

Later in Yuuji's childhood, we saw the part where he opens the door and found his mother tangling from the ceiling, showing the that Yuuji (and the maid and butler) didn't feel the sense of remorse after seeing someone they've been living with, died.

To be honest, I could have anticipated the death of Yuuji's mother a little better, this is a chance for the character's personality to develop. If used well, the story will be more dramatic and it can definitely spice up the content.

I also feel like the character of Mr. Takahara is too, illogical. He took in his lover because he's feeling responsibility for her pregnancy, but what about his wife? It seemed like he was much more in love with Miss Nakajima than he was with his wife. The absence of the father in the Takahara household is questionable too, if he's feeling responsibility with his family, why wasn't he there when Miss Nakajima was abused by his wife? Why didn't he do something to help Miss Nakajima when she is mentally ill and unstable and even started to physically abuse her son?

Work issues is not an excuse, if he cares so much about his lover and child that he moved them into his family, he should spend time with his children and wives more. Or he should've just choose between his wife and his lover, he didn't want to lose both and it didn't turn out well.

I also regret that I didn't include the relationship between Yuuji and Ryuuji enough in their childhood, but I guess I can add that in the future chapters.

After the others found out about Yuuji's low status, he was considered a hindrance to the heroes and will be excluded from his class, later on banished from the kingdom for treason. The original plans were all kind of vague and I was quite uncertain about it, but now I have a clearer view of the story progresses.

What inspired me to write this story are the those isekai anime and mangas. The more story I see, the more I think, those characters, good or bad, are really just teenagers, like, how are they enjoying this and be so calm? They're just laughing like, "Woo! Superpowers! Cool!" "You want me to kill the dragon? Okay!"

Imagine being teenagers, playing and studying, fully enjoying your youth, but then someone, somehow, puts you in a military base, and told you that you are destined to kill the enemy country's president.

How the fuck are they not scared? Heck, I'll be scared.

I guess that's enough for my rambling, okay, I'll announce the rewritten version of this story.

TRIP: code_DYSTOPiA