Chapter 12

Everything was back to normal, Chaeyoung got out from the hospital and they planned to celebrate. Tzuyu and Dahyun does not know what really happened but it can't be helped. Mina is extra careful to Chaeyoung, more soft to be precise. They can't be separated that makes Momo and Sana gag with the rare sight of the penguin.

They are currently gathering inside the Myoui household, celebrating the day of Chaeyoung's release from the hospital. It was a first, that Mina actually agreed to have a celebration inside her household. If not because she don't want Chaeyoung to travel far, she wouldn't say yes.

"Let's drink!" Momo suggested. After eating, they gathered inside the mini bar of Mina. Well if you say mini, for everyone it's pretty huge. Everyone agreed except for the uptight bodyguard of Chaeyoung, Myoui Mina.

"We can but not Chaeyoung" Chae pouted to what she said. She knows the penguin won't let her. Everyone cheered as if not seeing the sulking celebrant. Is this really my party? She thought. Seeing the pouting cub, Momo pat her shoulder.

"Mina is just worried for you Chaengie" she said while putting an arm over Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"I know unnie. Minari is being protective but I'm not complaining just a little sad" she flashed her dimple smile. Momo smiled back.

"Now tell me, when will you confess?" She whispered closely in Chaeyoung's ear while glancing to Mina who's watching the whole ordeal. Uh oh the heiress has this thin cold glare sending to her.

"You know that it's hard" Chaeyoung lowered her voice too, afraid to be heard by others. Specially, Mina. 

"Need a help?" Momo's voice became more seductive. Chaeyoung noticed it but get it as her unnie was just playing pranks on her.

"Really? On what way?" she innocently asked. Momo smirked and gestured her to come closer. Chaeyoung was suspicious by her unnie's action but in the end she relent. Getting closer that their faces was only an inch away. Momo then slowly clung her hands on the neck of the cub.

"Okay here's the deal.." inching her face closer to the side of Chaeyoung. She whispered her plan that earned a small gasp from the cub. 

Mina seeing the scene has her jaw clenched. Her blood boils to the act and she almost want to rip someone's neck right at the moment.

"Mina-chan? Why are you making that face? You look like you're going to kill someone" Sana sat beside her, fully clueless to the penguin's anger. 

"Might as well do so" she coldly said. Sana shivered to the tone. Following the stares of her cousin, she found out where her anger was coming from. That stupid Moguri, she's really seeking for her death. She thought. Deciding not to disturb the penguin in fire, she diverted her attention to the girl beside her.

"Dahyunie, could you pass me the glass? Make it full please" Dahyun looked at her, skeptical. She then silently pointed Mina's direction then bringing her thumb to her throat and making a sign that means 'death'. Dahyun who got the signal gulped. She understand that the heiress wasn't in her best mood. Following Sana, she did gave her the glass and Sana gave it to the penguin. Mina silently drank the liquor. Sana could only pray for her other cousin's life.