Chapter 3: Double Trouble (part 1)

(I am sooo sorry for not updating, but I have had a lot of trouble getting this done and with a school being a big part of my life now. But I have some spare time.)

We got out of the car and walked across the parking lot, Mark's arm around me. There was a few crazy drivers around, one almost hitting us. Mark stood in front of me and held me, like he was afraid I was going to get hurt. He growled at the driver and dragged me inside of the Pizza Hut building. There was a silence and then a bunch of fan girls running up. I was shoved away from Mark and soon he disappeared in the sea of girls, and a few guys. I had no idea why he was being surrounded, but he must be famous.

I tried to get back to him but they wouldn't leave. So I just sat down somewhere and held the warm pizzas tightly. Mark was surrounded for about half an hour, and by the time they had left, I thought he forgotten about me. He sat down in a random spot and looked at his phone. I just looked away and sighed, sitting there.

I sat there and dozed off, I hadn't realized how tired I was again.

When I came to, Mark was carrying me out to the car, hot pizzas on my lap. I whimpered and looked around. We were back at the apartments, walking back into his apartment. He looked down at me, looking upset. "I'm sorry about that..." I shook my head, then I remembered what happened. The fan girls attacking him. I had no idea why still, but I didn't ask. Mark sat me down on the couch and took the pizzas off my lap.

I turned over, nuzzling my face into the back of the couch. Mark laughed and sat down, stroking my side. It felt good, then I smelled the pizza and looked at him. He had a piece of pizza in his hand and was wiggling it around in my face. It smelled so amazing, so I opened my mouth and he put the end of it into my mouth. I chomped into it and moaned as the taste soaked in. I sighed and chewed up what I had, and swallowed. "Thank you... That tasted good." He nodded.

I nuzzled his hand and the pizza slice fell on my neck. He picked it up and sat it in the box. I giggled and so did he. My hand snuck up his chest and to his chin, my fingers trailing along his stubble. "It's so cute..." I whined, and he stroked his chin. "Aren't I just sexy and amazing?" He said in a fancy voice. I laughed and he chuckled. "You still mad at me, ____?" He asked. I shook my head now and he bent down. I thought he was going to kiss me, so I closed my eyes and parted my lips partially, but his tongue skimmed against my cheek, and it tickled. I opened my eyes and he chuckled, kissing me lightly.

Mark sat me up and he laid down, pulling me on top. "We can eat that pizza I'm a few minutes." He kissed my cheek and I laid my head down, me dazing off again.